- 23,750 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have a Very High Specification Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport Edition 40 (Anniversary Model) Rare 5 Door, Enthusiasts choice 6 Speed Manual, finished in the Ultra Rare Reflex Silver Pearl with Highly Sought after GTI Embroidered Clubsport Pattern Bucket Seats. First Registered 28th October 2016 (66 Registration), 1 Enthusiast Lady Owner and 23,750 miles since new.
Uplifted from the GTI Performance model, 1 of only 1000 Individually Numbered UK Cars celebrating 40 years of the Golf GTI, with 286Bhp (Overboost) combined with the 6 Speed Manual Gearbox and LSD, meaning the Clubsport 40, 0-62 time is 5.9 Seconds. With a raft of Exterior changes over the GTI, these are a lovely limited edition car.
Huge Cost Options List over an already high spec model –
- Clubsport Pattern Cloth Bucket Seats with Heated Front Seats – Taken from the Clubsport S (£1,350)
- Discover Navigation Pro touch screen (£1,325)
- Voice activated control system
- DVD, CD and radio functions
- 64 GB SSD hard drive
- 3D map view
- Dynamic navigation based on TMC
- Speed Limit Display
- Car-Net ‘App-Connect’ Apple ‘CarPlay’, Google ‘Android Auto’ and Mirror Link allowing ‘mirroring’ of smartphone display on the infotainment touch screen via USB connection.
- Panoramic Tilt/Sliding Glass Sunroof (£995)
- DCC Dynamic Chassis Control (£830)
- 19″ Brescia Bi-Colour Alloys (£595)
- Reflex Silver Pearl Paint (£565).
- Dynaudio Excite 400w 8 Speaker Soundpack (£550)
- Black Contrast Roof (£295)
- Privacy Glass (£95)
- Cost Options Totalling £6,600!
Standard options Include:
- Unique Clubsport Styling Package including Aero Bumpers, Extended Spoiler, Side Decals and Honeycomb Grilles
- Clubsport Exterior Decal Pack
- Gloss Black Exterior Detailing
- Locking Differential From the GTI Performance.
- Dual Exhaust System
- GTI Sports Suspension
- Larger Brakes with Red Calipers
- Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Lights
- Clubsport Black Dash Inserts
- Unique Clubsport Interior Plaques
- Alcantara Flat bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Red Centre Line and Stitching
- Classic Golf Ball Style Gear Knob
- GTI Door Sill Trims
- Ambient Lighting
- Colour Drivers Display with various Trip Computers
- 2 Zone Digital Climate Control
- Air Con
- Electric Windows
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- Rear Park Sensors
This example has Full Service History being serviced independently June 2017 at 9,397 Miles, then at VW July 2018 at 17,068 Miles more recently in June 2019 at 21,365 miles. Matching Pirelli Pzero Tyres all round, with Recent New Front Tyres.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
What is it? The sharpest, fastest Golf GTI to date. Conceived to celebrate the hot Golf’s 40thanniversary in 2016, the Clubsport Edition 40 receives a power boost and significant chassis revisions that take the best of the Performance Pack options and makes them standard.
The Clubsport uses a tweaked version of the familiar 2-litre, turbocharged EA888 unit that also serves in the regular GTI and R models. VW quotes a power output of 261bhp between 5350rpm and 6600rpm – a 34bhp gain on the GTI Performance Pack – but for short periods on overboost it will produce 286bhp
The Golf GTI Clubsport records a 0-62mph time of 5.9 seconds (VW quotes the same time for both transmissions). Top speed is 155mph
It costs a considerable £3380 more than the cheapest standard GTI, so what do you get for that extra cash? Well, it’s more dramatic looking and is claimed to be more aerodynamic, thanks to a deeper front bumper, bigger side skirts, a new rear diffuser and a big roof spoiler. Inside it comes with an Alcantara steering wheel, part-Alcantara sports seats with red stitching, plus new honeycomb trim on the dashboard.