- 17,600 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(16)
Here we have a Lovely 2016 Vauxhall Astra GTC VXR, finished in the Outstanding new colour range Flash Blue with 1/2 Black Leather VXR Bucket Seats. First Registered 24th March 2016, covering a very low 17,600 miles, Vauxhall First Registered and 1 Private Keeper from new.
The Astra VXR Packs a 2.0 16V Turbocharged Engine, producing 280PS and 400Nm, with 6 Speed Manual Gearbox and Limited Slip Differential (LSD). 0-62 is achieved in just 5.9 Seconds 155Mph Top Speed and a claimed 36.2Mpg.
This is a High Spec Example:
- Navi 950 Intellilink (£1,200) –Satellite navigation system , Street level mapping for Europe , CD/MP3 CD player, Mobile phone system with Bluetooth, Aux-in socket, USB connection with iPod control, AM/FM stereo radio with 36 station presets, Audio streaming, IntelliLink, RDS with Traffic Programme, High resolution 7-inch colour monitor, 20 watts per channel output, 7 premium speakers, Shark fin/integrated aerial.
- VXR Aero pack (£995) – VXR bi-plane rear roof spoiler, VXR extended side sills, 20-inch 5-Y-spoke bi-colour alloy wheels.
- Premium Forward Lighting Pack (£790) – Intelligent Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL) incorporating dark-style bi-xenon headlights with dynamic beam levelling, LED daytime running light, High-pressure headlight washers.
- Flash Blue Two Coat Metallic Paint (£525).
- VXR Performance Seat Pack (£425) – Electrically heated front seats, Manually extendable front seat cushions, Power lumbar and side bolster adjustment.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (£110).
- Total Options Cost £4,045.
The VXR is the pinnacle of the Astra GTC Range with Very High Standard Spec, including:
- VXR Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Grilles and Side Skirts.
- VXR HiPerStrut Sports Suspension.
- Brembo Performance Brakes.
- Sports Exhaust with Twin Tailpipes.
- LED Rear Lights.
- VXR Drive Mode, tightens the suspension, sharpens the throttle response and makes the steering more direct.
- VXR Performance Bucket Sports Seats.
- Black Headlining.
- DAB Radio.
- Bluetooth Phone Integration.
- VXR 3 Spoke, Flat Bottom, Multi Function Steering Wheel.
- VXR Gearknob.
- VXR Pedels.
- VXR Sill Trims.
- Drivers Display with Trip Computer.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Service History visiting the workshop at 8,721 Miles, and last serviced in August 2018 at 13,563 Miles. Vauxhall Factory Warranty remains until 24th March 2019. This car will benefit from Fresh MOT, 4x new performance tyres, 4x wheel refurbishment and new Brembo front brake pads as part of our preparation.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
This new VXR is at the most serious end of front-drive performance, and it gets all the right mechanical hardware to go with it: a 2.0-litre, turbocharged engine, a mechanical limited-slip differential, Vauxhall’s HiPer strut front suspension (meant to reduce torque steer) and a return to hydraulically-assisted power steering (instead of electrical assistance; with the intent to give more feel). there’s no denying, the Astra VXR is a fast car. Vauxhall reckons it’s the quickest-accelerating hot hatch currently around, ducking under the six-second barrier in a sprint to 62mph, and with a fulsome 295lb ft at 2450-5000rpm to back up the power at the higher end.
The VXR gets magnetorheological dampers with three settings. In standard form the ride is good, while there’s a halfway Sport setting too, which has slightly firmer dampers but leaves the throttle response in ‘ordinary’ mode. Then there’s a VXR button that stiffens them further but also sharpens the throttle. All three are usable settings; to their great credit Vauxhall/Opel has resisted the temptation differentiate too much between. There’s something for all occasions.