- 3,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Returning to us the latest and last generation for the UK, Subaru WRX STI Final Edition Saloon (Special Edition) All Wheel Drive, Manual. Finished in the Iconic World Rally Blue Pearl with the Black half Leather/Alcantara Sports Seats. First registered 28th March 2018 , It has travelled an incredibly low 3,000 Miles, Subaru Dealer Registered plus 2 Private Enthusiast Owner, Previously sold by us too, so we know the car well.
Final Edition is made up of the last 150 cars supplied to the UK, each individually numbered, as a touch of nice heritage, this car is actually number 150 of 150, so the very last of the Final Editions, would suit a collector as well as any enthusiast. Its 2.5-litre flat-four turbo engine produces 296bhp and 300lb ft, good for a 5.2sec 0-62mph time and a 158mph top speed, using the drivers choice 6 Speed Manual Gearbox.
The new WRX Sti has a host of detail changes and some big ones too such as the bodyshell being 40% stiffer than the previous model. the Steering Rack is 15% quicker too, there is 20% less body roll and the throttle response is improved. Suspension has been fully overhauled with new dampers and geometry, it does feel a very different and much Improved car.
Final Edition Spec:
- Bi-functional Projector LED Headlights, with High Beam Assist
- Adaptive Headlights
- 19″ Limited Alloys in Gunmetal Finish
- Larger Brembo Brakes with yellow painted calipers
- Electronic control of the Multi-Mode Driver’s Control Centre Differential (DCCD) which provides optimum cornering ability
- Re-Designed front bumper with the lower grille blacked out and has a larger opening to enhance cooling performance
- The hexagonal grille has been sharpened and defined and a black surround has been added.
- The Subaru wing design which flows through to the C-shaped headlights has been incorporated, hinting at the Boxer engine under the bonnet.
- A Final Edition badge is positioned on the door
- Heated Front Seats
- High gloss black Interior Inserts
- Contrasting Red Stitching on the Interior
- Larger Media display
- DAB Digital Radio
- Reversing Camera
- Instrument Panel Redesigned.
- Final Edition Individual Number Plaque
- This car also has an additional Low line Kit fitted, Genuine Subaru Accessory sill plates, door visors and Rubber mat set, costing over £1,000.
Standard Specification Includes :
- STI Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts and Signature Rear Wing
- Dual, Twin exit Exhaust
- LED Rear Lights
- Subaru All Wheel Drive System
- Sports Suspension
- Drive Select
- Half Black Leather/Alcantara Interior
- Black Headlining
- Electrically Adjustable Sports Front Seats
- STI Colour Drivers Gauge Display
- Colour Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer
- D-Shaped Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Bluetooth Phone Integration
- Cruise Control
- Dual Climate Control with Air Con
- Heated Power Folding Mirrors
- Electric Windows
- Keyless Entry
- Push Button Start
- Privacy Glass
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Subaru Service History, First Service carried out in February 2019 at 1,604 Miles, Subaru Factory Warranty until April 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Excellent Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
As the name suggests, this is the last one: the end of the Subaru WRX STI in the UK and, indeed, Europe. With it, nearly 25 years of sports saloon heritage comes to a close. This is it – this is the end. After the best part of a quarter of a century, the fast Subaru saloon is finally being consigned to history.
Lots of subtle bits. The wheels are an inch bigger than standard – now 19 inches – in order to house bulkier 340mm Brembo brakes that come with day-glo yellow calipers. The differential is now electronically controlled for more precision, the headlights are LED and move with the steering, while there’s heated seats, DAB radio and a reversing camera.
It’s bombastically fast, the transmission is clearly focused on punchy performance, not parsimonious emissions. It’s part of the reason the car’s leaving this world, no doubt, put it’s also a good reason for why it’s so addictive to drive. Mind, we got nearly 28mpg when Subaru claims 25.9mpg. The gearing of the six-speed manual is nice and short.
There’s still nothing quite like a Subaru when you’re unpicking your favourite stretch of backroad. Even when going slowly it constantly reminds you that you’re behind the wheel of something out of the ordinary.