- 45,600 Miles
- Year Built: 2015(15)
Here we have for a second time a Stunning 2015 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic SDV6, Auto, 4 Wheel Drive. finished in Metallic Santorini Black with Exclusive Individual Tan Piped Leather option. It has travelled 45,600 miles from new and in Immaculate condition throughout! First Registered 21st May 2015, with only 1 Previous Keeper from new.
We previously supplied the car to its current keeper, who is a repeat customer, cherishes his vehicles and we are more than happy to supply this to a new owner as a loved example. It is the 3.0 SDV6 Diesel (288BHp) Engine with All Wheel Drive, 8 Speed Auto, All the Land Rover renowned Off Road Gadgets inc Hill Descent Control and Drive Mode Selection. 0-60 is 6.8 Seconds which for a vehicle of its size is impressive, claimed combined 37.7 Mpg.
Cost Options on this example are spectacular –
- Stealth/Black Pack Consisting of Grills, Badges, Wheels, Accents (£1,300)
- 22″ 504 Split 5 Spoke Alloys in Black (£1,200)
- Alston/Suede Black Headlining (£1,000)
- Heads Up Display (£1,000)
- Digital TV (£800)
- Fixed Side Steps (£700)
- Heated and Climate Front Seats, with Heated Rear Seats (£500)
- Solar Attenuating Windscreen (£450)
- Grand Black Veneer Interior (£350)
- Land Rover In Control System inc Tracker (£350)
- Brembo Calipers Painted Red (£330)
- Privacy Glass (£300)
- Configurable Mood Lighting (£230)
- Full Size Spare Wheel (£200)
- Heated Steering Wheel (£175)
- Premium Carpet Mats (£65)
- £8,950 in Options meaning List Price was £75,695!!!
Being the HSE Dynamic Model standard specification is amazing:
- Dynamic Exterior Styling Pack
- Dual Exit Exhaust with Chrome Finishers
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with Signature LED DRL
- Keyless Entry and Start System
- Power Tailgate with Gesture Control
- Full Perforated Leather with Black Piping
- Extended Leather onto Dash and Door Cards
- Electric Front Seats with Memory
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Touch Screen, LR In Control Info System with Satellite Navigation
- Colour TFT Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer
- Road Sign Recognition
- Reverse Camera with Guidance Lines
- Parking Sensors, Front and Rear
- Bluetooth Phone and Media
- DAB Digital Radio
- Dual Climate Control
- Cruise Control
- Adjustable Air Suspension with Off Road and Access Heights
- Terrain Response Selection
- Down Hill Descent Control
- Dynamic Drive Mode Selection
- Heated Front/Rear Screens
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Illuminating Sill Trims
- Auto Lights/Wipers
Full Land Rover Service History Yearly at 7,092 Miles, 20,583 Miles and Last Serviced March 2018 at 32,944 Miles and has Extended Factory Warranty until May 2019.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The second-generation Range Rover Sport has been one of our favourite full-size SUVs ever since its launch in 2013. It’s always set a high dynamic benchmark, while its interior quality and sheer desirability are hard to match in this fiercely fought sector. Entry-level models come with 20in alloy wheels, xenon headlights, keyless entry, front foglights and a reversing camera as standard, while inside there is perforated leather upholstery, heated seats all round, lane departure warning and Jaguar Land Rover’s InControl infotainment system complete with sat-nav. Upgrade to HSE Dynamic and the car gains red Brembo brakes, a twin-speed transfer box, JLR’s all-terrain mode, lots of gloss black exterior mouldings and 21in alloy wheels,
Land Rover has applied a series of mid-life updates, introducing a cleaner but more powerful engine, updated infotainment system and some extra kit. Despite the jump in power, the Range Rover Sport is no faster from a standstill. Not that it really needed to be, as the punchy six-cylinder model sprints from 0-60mph in 6.8 seconds. On the road, the extra torque does help with overtaking, as the huge 700Nm slug comes in progressively from 1,500rpm. Plant your right foot at 50mph and the brilliant eight-speed auto shifts down a couple of cogs and propels you down the road. It never pins you back in your seat, but glance down at the dials and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how quickly you gain speed.
It’s when the road gets twisty that the Range Rover Sport really shines, though. This has always been a fine handling SUV, and the updated model is no different. Our Dynamic model features Land Rover’s Adaptive Dynamics and Dynamic Response systems, which combine to make this bulky 4×4 handle like something half its size. The steering is sharp and direct, too, providing decent feedback through the leather-trimmed wheel.
In terms of off-roading, the Sport remains as capable as ever. All cars now come with All Terrain Progress Control, as well as Auto Access Height that instinctively lowers the ride height when the engine is off to make entry and exit easier. It’s a useful system, as the car feels big from behind the wheel. There’s good news in the ride department, too; most versions of the Range Rover Sport offer exemplary ride comfort. Particularly impressive suppleness at high speed makes this a superb car to drive on a long journey.
The SDV6 is the big seller, with plenty of low-down oomph and better fuel economy than most, so that’s the one we’d seek out.