- 18,800 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(65)
Here we have a Stunning 2016 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic, 9 Speed Auto, 4 Wheel Drive Hatchback 5 Door. Finished in the Limited and Amazing Metallic Phoenix Fire Orange with Black Leather Sports Seats. It has travelled just 18,800 miles from new and in lovely condition throughout! First Registered 29th January 2016 (65), Range Rover Pre-Registration and 1 Owner Since.
If they wasn’t striking enough, this is the Facelift model released for 2016 with revised Lighting, styling, Infotainment and better quality materials on the inside. It has the new Ingenium 2.0 TD4 D180 (Hp) Engine, 9 Speed Automatic with All Wheel Drive, Hill Descent Control and Drive Mode Selection. 0-60 is a Respectable 8.6 Seconds and a Claimed 44.1 Mpg (Combined). This model was the Sport and Premium design mix and came loaded with extras.
Cost Options over an already Very High Spec Vehicle –
- Black Exterior Design Pack (£2,075) with
- 20″ Satin Black Style 508 Split Spoke Alloys
- Contrast Santorini Black Roof
- Black Exterior Grilles
- Black Bonnet Vents
- Privacy Glass
- Black Tailpipes
- Darkened Lights
- Black Lettering
- 14-way Powered Seats with Lumbar support and Memory (£1,200)
- Fixed Panoramic Roof including Powered Blind (£950)
- Four-wheel Drive (4WD) with Active Driveline (£650)
- Phoenix Orange Premium Metallic Paint (£600)
- Lane Keeping Assist with Departure Warning, Driver Monitor and Autonomous Braking (£200)
- Heated Steering Wheel (£185)
- Premium Carpet Mats (£100)
- Total Cost Options £5960!!
Being the Premier HSE Dynamic Model specification is lovely –
- Dynamic Exterior Styling Pack consisting of – Honeycomb Grille, Extended Painted Front/Rear Bumpers and Side Sills
- Dual Exit Exhaust
- Bi-Xenon Signature Headlights
- Full Black Leather with Sports Front Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Premium LR InControl 8″ Touch Screen, Infotainment System with Satellite Navigation
- Meridian Sound System
- Colour Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer
- Reverse Camera
- Parking Sensors, Front and Rear
- Bluetooth Phone and Media Integration
- DAB Digital Radio
- Dual Climate Control
- Cruise Control
- Retracting Turn Style Gear Knob
- Multi Terrain Response, Drive Select with Downhill Descent Control
- Heated Front/Rear Screens
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Illuminating Sill Trims
- Auto Lights/Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example is one of the first Land Rovers to benefit from the 2 Year Service Schedule, Full Land Rover Service History and the Remainder of a 5 Year Service Plan.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
This is the 2016 Range Rover Evoque. It’s distinguished from the outgoing model by a slight facelift – new grille, bumper and LED lights at the front, along with a new tailgate spoiler at the rear,
Where the changes are most obvious is in the cabin, where the Evoque has been thoroughly ‘Range Rover-ified’. The new touchscreen infotainment system and higher-quality materials give the Evoque much more of the look and feel of its larger (and more expensive) siblings.
Biggest change is the adoption of the new ‘Ingenium’ diesel engine that has already appeared in the Land Rover Discovery Sport and the Jaguar XE. We tested in its more powerful form, with 178bhp and mated to the optional nine-speed automatic gearbox, right from the word go, it pulls with real strength and smoothness, getting this big SUV moving without any bother at all – and without any need to stray to the upper reaches of the rev range.
That’s all the more impressive when you consider just how good the Land Rover is off-road. Of course, very few customers will ever take their Evoque much further off-road than the supermarket car park, but they can be safe in the knowledge that the Evoque is every bit as good in the mud and dirt as anything with a Land Rover badge