- 18,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have a Huge Specification 2018 Mini (JCW) John Cooper Works, Hatchback, Manual, finished in the New Stunning Starlight Blue with Red Exterior Pack and Upgraded Cross Punch Black Leather Sports Seats. First Registered 16th June 2018 (18 Registration), Lovely Condition Throughout with 18,000 Miles with 1 Enthusiast Private Owner.
BMW’s 2.0l Turbo Petrol Engine (228Bhp) and 6 Speed Manual Gearbox. Meaning 0-60 is completed in a brisk 6.3 Seconds and 153Mph Top Speed, claimed Combined Figure of 42 Mpg. But now meeting Euro6 Emissions standards for upcoming ULEZ Compliant Zones. It now has revised LED front Lights, tell tale Union Jack LED Rear Lights. Black Light Surrounds and Grilles.
Amazing Cost Options list including –
- Cross Punched Leather Carbon Black Sports Seats (£1,075)
- Satellite Navigation Plus with Apple Carplay (£900)
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof (£675)
- Park Distance Control Front and Rear with Visual Display (£590)
- Metallic Starlight Blue with Contrasting Red Exterior Pack (£525)
- ICON Adaptive LED Headlights (£490)
- Mini Heads Up Display (£490)
- Dual Climate Control with Automatic Climate Control and Air Conditioning (£325)
- Mini 3 Year/36,000 Mile TLC Service Pack (£299)
- Reverse Assist Camera (£255)
- Heated Front Seats (£250)
- Privacy Darkened Rear Glass (£220)
- Keyless Comfort Access (£215)
- Heated Front Windscreen (£185)
- 17In JCW Alloys in Black (£150)
- Electric Folding Mirrors (£150)
- Front Centre Armrest (£110)
- Piano Black Exterior Pack (£100)
- JCW Body Stripes (£80)
- Velour Floor Mats (£65)
- Cost Options Totalling £7,149!!
Lovely Standard Spec on this example:
- Mini JCW Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts, Roof Spoiler and Grille
- Sports Suspension
- Performance Braking System in Red
- Twin Centre Exit Exhaust
- Mini Driving Modes
- Performance Control
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Union Jack Rear Lights (JCW II)
- Black Exterior Grilles
- Black Light Surround
- Black Headlining
- Piano Black Dash Finishers
- 6.5in Colour Multi Media System with LED Ring
- Digital Radio (DAB)
- Bluetooth Phone Preparation
- 3 Spoke Multi-Function Sport Steering Wheel
- Drivers Display with On Board Computer
- Sport Button
- Mini Excitement Pack
- Interior Ambient Lighting
- Electric Windows
- Electric Mirrors
- Climate Control with Air Con
- Cruise Control
- Tyre Pressure Control
- Push Button Start
- Remote Central Locking and Alarm
- Auto Lights/Wipers
- Storage Compartment Package
- Floor Mats Velour
Full Mini Service History, Serviced recently in November 2019 at 16,361 Miles, Long Mini Warranty and TLC Pack Service plan until June 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
At least part of the reason for the refresh is that both models now meet the Euro 6d-Temp emissions standards as part of the WLTP economy shakeup that has seen dozens of cars across the market disappear from sale over the past year.
Along with the changes you can’t see, the 2019 John Cooper Works offerings feature piano black interior and exterior trim elements, synthetic leather bucket seats, and black, 17-inch alloy wheels. Automatic front and rear LED lights are also standard.
Both John Cooper Works models remain equipped with Mini’s 2-litre, TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder petrol engine, which kicks out 228bhp and allows the hatch to sprint to 62mph in 6.3sec. In case you’re wondering, those figures are identical to the outgoing JCW, so emissions tweaks don’t appear to have impacted performance. With a six-speed manual economy is 40.9mpg. For the JCW its turbo and pistons are special, there’s a larger intercooler, and better water cooling too. The exhaust system is fatter and less restrictive through most of its length. This is no simple chip job. An electronic differential lock is fitted to assist the front axle’s attempts to effectively channel all that power to the road and shuffle torque as it deems necessary. The JCW also has retuned suspension and uprated Brembo brakes compared with the Cooper S, as well as a sports exhaust that emits a potent burble.
MINI’s hottest ever hatch, the John Cooper Works, This is the performance hero in the third-generation Mini range. the front-wheel-drive John Cooper Works is based around the three-door Cooper S, albeit with a reboot of the standard car’s turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine underneath the more aggressively styled front bodywork.
The 228bhp 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo is urgent and responsive, ripping through the rev range with such severity it almost makes it difficult to keep up with gear changes. But this is where the appeal of the manual version of the JCW blossoms. The extra layer of interactivity the six-speed box brings makes the whole package feel more alive, more alert and ultimately more rewarding.
The new Mini is in its element through flowing corners, where it feels fairly composed and easily adjustable, and can be propelled through and out of corners with far more poise than previous iterations. Toggle the JCW through to Sport mode and you can feel it tense up – the steering weights up, the dampers become firmer and exhaust note more raucous.