- 18,350 Miles
- Year Built: 2012(62)
Here we have an Iconic 2012 (62) Face-lift Mercedes SLK 55 AMG (Performance Pack) Roadster, AMG Speedshift 7 Speed Auto, finished in the beautiful Fire Opel Red with AMG Sports Bucket Seats in Black leather with Heated Neck Scarf. First Registered 21st September 2012 (62 Registration), covering an extremely low 18,350 miles, always garaged, used as a second summer car. Mercedes Dealer First Registered and then 1 Private Enthusiast Owner from new.
Range topping SLK AMG Performance model, sat below its bulging bonnet, Last of the NA V8 5.5l Engines, 421hp (310kW) and 540Nm torque, 7 Speed Automatic, 0-62 is just 4.6 Seconds, Top Speed 155mph Electronically Limited, in a 2 seater roadster. Clever cylinder de-activation system that allows the car to drop four cylinders between 800rpm and 3000rpm. This brings huge gains in efficiency 33.6mpg claimed combined.
Cost options over a already very high spec:
- AMG Performance Package (Very Rare Option) (£4,105) consisting of
- AMG Performance brakes with Larger 2 Piece Front Discs
- AMG Performance suspension
- AMG rear-axle limited slip differential lock for optimum road holding
- Nappa Leather (£940)
- AMG Performance Dimenca Alcantara Multi Function Steering Wheel (£415)
- Panoramic Glass Vario Roof (£410)
- Neck Scarf Neck Level Heating (£395)
- Electric Folding Mirror Package (£350)
- Command Online Navigation, with Traffic Sign Recognition (£250)
- Ambient Lighting in Solar Red (£245)
- Aluminium Insert Roll Over Bars (£150)
- Remote Control Roof Option (£110)
- Rain Sensing Wipers (£95)
- Cup Holder (£50)
- Total Options Cost £7,515!!!
The AMG Sport Model is the Top Of The Range, with Very High Standard Spec, including:
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts
- Quad Exit AMG Sports Exhaust
- 18″ AMG, Staggered Bi-Colour Alloys
- AMG Dynamic Drive Selection
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- Intelligent Light System
- Darkened Front and Rear Lights
- LED Rear Lights
- AMG Sports Bucket Seats
- Heated Seats
- Electric Memory Seat Package
- Black Headlining
- AMG Drivers Cluster
- Multi Media System with Colour Display
- Bluetooth Phone Integration
- Multi Function Sport Steering Wheel
- Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Climate Control with Air Con
- Electric Heated Door Mirrors
- Electric Folding Roof
- Electric Windows
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Amazing Mercedes Service History, bar one independent, visiting the workshop at 5,341 Miles, 10,439 Miles, 12,504 Miles, 14,242 Miles and 16,924 Miles, Will also come with a fresh service for its new owner. Still on Mercedes MO branded tyres.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Autocar Said –
The SLK 55 AMG’s engine response is excellent. It revs with conviction – sufficiently so to make the SLK a bit of a hot rod, as the best SLK AMGs always have been Turbos, we’re told, are the future of efficiency, yet here’s a 5.5-litre, naturally aspirated unit that returns 33.6mpg and emits just 195g/km.
Auto Express Said –
It may be powered by the world’s most efficient V8, but the SLK55 AMG is anything but soft. While it’s comfortable, well equipped and civilised, thanks to that hard-top, this is still a hotrod at heart
I bought one. Of course, I like small cars. I like convertibles. And I like big engines. And the SLK was the only car on the market that met all three of those requirements — and a few more besides. It had an automatic gearbox, and though it was fast and hard and brutal, it came with all the usual Mercedes refinements and so on. It was a doddle in town, brilliant on a sunny day, easy to park, as fast as a comet, good- looking, exciting, noisy and enormous fun.