- 17,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2014(64)
Here we have a super 2014 (64) Mercedes GLA 45 AMG 4-Matic Auto, finished in the understated Polar Silver with AMG Bucket Seats in Black leather. First Registered 27th November 2014, covering a very low 17,500 miles since with only 1 Previous Keeper (2 Owners) from new.
Sharing the same 2.0l Turbo engine as the A45, with 355Bhp, 4-Matic All Wheel Drive System, 7 Speed AMG DCT gearbox, with a higher driving position making it a performance mini SUV. 0-62 is achieved in just 4.8 Seconds.
Cost options over a already very high spec:
- Command Online Satellite Navigation £995 – Includes Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, radio, Traffic Sign Assist,
single CD/DVD, map navigation system with 3D map display, Live Traffic Information and European map data updates free of charge for the first three years, and LINGUATRONIC voice control. Mercedes me connect with standard and Remote Online services. Access to internet sites when vehicle is stationary, plus unrestricted use of Mercedes-Benz apps (internet-enabled mobile phone required) and in-car internet access for Facebook, internet radio, sending routes from Google Maps™ to the vehicle, news.
- Exclusive Interior AMG Leather Package £895 – Perforated Full Black Red Cut leather with contrast stitching, Red Designo Seat Belts,Upper Dash Trim with Contrast Stitching, Seating Memory Package.
- Polar Silver Metallic £595.
- Privacy Glass £295.
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel £195.
- Total Options Cost £2,975.
The GLA45 being the pinnacle of the GLA line comes with a Very High Standard Spec, including:
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts.
- AMG Sports Suspension.
- AMG Dynamic Drive Selection.
- 19″ AMG Alloys.
- AMG Performance Brakes with Red Calipers.
- AMG Sports Exhaust with Quad Tailpipes.
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights.
- AMG Performance Bucket Sports Seats.
- Electric Front Seats.
- Memory Package for Front Seats.
- Heated Front Seats.
- Black Headlining.
- AMG Instrument Cluster.
- Illuminating Door Sills.
- DAB Radio.
- Bluetooth Phone Integration.
- Rear View Parking Camera System.
- Active Park Assist.
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display.
- Collision Warning System with brake assist.
- Multi Function Steering Wheel.
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Mercedes Service History visiting the workshop at 4,432 Miles, 8,562 Miles, 12,247 Miles and just serviced in November 2018 at 17,326 Miles. This example has Factory Warranty Until January 2019.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The Mercedes GLA45 AMG is one of a very small number of extreme high-performance small SUVs.
Equipped with a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine (the same unit as the A45 AMG hot hatchback), the range-topping GLA offers the unusual blend of supercar straight-line performance with the slightly raised driving position that’s become so popular in the past couple of years.
The good news is the GLA45’s immense powertrain hasn’t lost anything in its translation from the ‘conventional’ A45 AMG, which is to say that the combination of seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and 355bhp is pretty impressive, what you’re left with is a bespoke performance baby SUV that can crack 0-62mph in less than five seconds and, if Mercedes’ claims are to be believed, offer a more rewarding drive on twisty B-roads than most other SUVs.
if your heart is set on something with family hatchback space, a raised ride height and the equivalent of a small nuclear reactor under the bonnet, we’d look at the GLA45 AMG.