- 9,700 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have the Pinnacle Mercedes Benz C63 AMG S Coupe, 7 Speed Auto, finished in the most popular Selenite Grey with the Full Black Leather AMG Performance Bucket Seats. First registered 14th March 2018, It has covered just 9,700 Miles with 1 Owner from New and is in Stunning condition throughout.
The C63 AMG S, 4.0L Bi-Turbo V8 (503bhp uplifted from 476Bhp in the non S) is the top spec C63 Model, with AMG Speedshift MCT and Electronic LSD, 0-62 is a Spectacular 3.9 Seconds, 155Mph Limited Top Speed and a claimed 32 Mpg (Combined).
Over the already Top of the Range C63, Cost Options Include –
- Premium Package (£2,595) adds:
- Sliding Glass Panoramic Sunroof with Electric Blind
- Exclusive package Nappa leather-look dashboard and door belt lines in nappa leather-look with contrast stitching
- Burmester surround sound system 13 speakers and a 9-channel amplifier with total output of 590W (7 × 50W and 2 ×120W)
- LED Intelligent Light System LED High Performance headlamps, including Active Light System, cornering light function and Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package Hands-free access, automatic powered boot closing, keyless entry and start.
- 19/20 AMG Cross Spoke Alloys in Black (£1,750)
- AMG Carbon Interior Pack (£800)
- Metallic Paint Finish (£685)
- AMG Night Package/Black Pack (£585)
- Options Totalling £6,415, Making the list price nearly £80,000!!
- This Car also has a Tracker fitted at additional cost.
Standard C63S Very High Specification includes –
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts and Diffuser
- AMG Performance Exhaust System with Quad Tailpipes
- AMG Performance Braking System (Red) with Larger 390mm Discs on the S
- AMG boot lid spoiler in body colour
- AMG Electronic Limited Slip Differential Specific for the S
- Dynamic Drive Select
- Badging – ‘V8 BITURBO’ lettering on front wings
- AMG Performance Bucket seats with nappa leather upholstery
- Heated Front Seats
- Memory package Driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors – electrically adjustable with memory
- Automated Seat Belt Feed
- Ambient lighting – five dimming levels and three colours
- 3-spoke multi-function AMG performance steering wheel in nappa leather
- AMG instrument cluster
- IWC Analogue Clock
- High-gloss Black with Brushed Aluminium Dash Inserts
- Command Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear View Parking Camera System
- Park-Pilot Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Privacy Glass
- Electronic Tailgate
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
First Service is not yet due and will be completed for its new owner. Mercedes Factory Warranty Until March 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Mercedes-AMG has got much of the C63 absolutely spot on. With its monstrously powerful engine, abilty to oversteer at will and tough looks it loyally follows the modern AMG recipe. It combines this boisterous character with an elegant high-quality interior to make it a very desirable car. One of the biggest improvements over the old C63 is the gearbox. It’s actually the same even-speed MCT speedshift auto, but shift times and how quickly it reacts to driver inputs have been made much faster.
The C63 will never escape comparisons to BMW’s M3 and M4. But this latest generation gives the Munich cars more to worry about than ever before. The BMWs’ straight six simply can’t match the Merc’s roaring V8 for character. when the C63 S Coupé went up against the M4 Competition, it was the AMG that came out on top. Its engine combined with the Coupé’s agility made it almost unbeatable on the Italian mountain passes we conducted the test on.
This is the fastest version of AMG’s C-Class coupé and here the 3982cc V8 with two turbochargers nestling within its V produces 503bhp at 5500-6250rpm and 516lb ft at 1750-4500rpm. The non-S variant makes do with 469bhp and 479lb ft. All that power is transmitted to the rear wheels via the clever 7-speed SPEEDSHIFT MCT gearbox (essentially an automatic ‘box with the torque converter replaced by a wet clutch system) and a limited slip differential. The S gets an electronically controlled lsd for faster response times. With launch control enabled Mercedes-AMG claim it’ll hit 62mph in 3.9-seconds.
It’s as spectacular as it looks and sounds. And boy does it sound good. That 4-litre V8 is an absolute monster of an engine and it really is the heart and soul of the car and the experience. It makes you feel good as soon as it explodes into life and whether enjoying the near-instant mid-range thump or holding out for the wild top-end delivery it’s full of character and just incredibly exciting. For sense of occasion it makes the straight-six of the M4 seem utterly joyless.
To ensure that engine doesn’t just dissolve the rear tyres and twist the C63 S like a Coke can requires plenty of work. The stuff you can see is the spectacularly muscular bodywork that stretches over wider tracks front and rear (73mm and 46mm respectively). Underneath there’s a heavily reinforced four-link suspension set-up and the multilink rear axle is unique to the Coupé (it’s 50mm wider than even the C 63 saloon). It features a new axle carrier, strengthened wheel carriers, stiffer elastokinematics and offers more negative camber as well as much greater rigidity. Damping is adjustable with Comfort, Sport and Sport+ settings. This level of detail continues through the braking system (featuring 390mm front discs on the S).