- 24,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(16)
Here we have the Pinnacle Mercedes Benz C63 AMG (S) Saloon, 7 Speed Auto, finished in the most popular Palladium Silver Metallic with the Leather AMG Performance Bucket Seats. First registered 2nd March 2016 (16 Registration), It has covered a low 24,500 Miles with Just 1 Owner from New and is in Lovely condition throughout.
The C63 AMG S, 4.0L Bi-Turbo V8 (503bhp uplifted from 476Bhp in the non S) is the top spec C63 Model, with AMG Speedshift MCT and Electronic LSD, 0-62 is a Spectacular 4.0 Seconds, 180Mph with AMG Drivers Package and a claimed 34.5 Mpg (Combined).
Over the already Top of the Range C63, Huge Cost Options Include – –
- Premium Package (£2,595) adds:
- Sliding Glass Panoramic Sunroof with Electric Blind
- Exclusive package Nappa leather-look dashboard and door belt lines in nappa leather-look with contrast stitching
- Burmester surround sound system 13 speakers and a 9-channel amplifier with total output of 590W (7 × 50W and 2 ×120W)
- LED Intelligent Light System LED High Performance headlamps, including Active Light System, cornering light function and Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package Hands-free access, automatic powered boot closing, keyless entry and start.
- Driving Assistance Package (£1,695)
- DISTRONIC PLUS, Radar Cruise Control with Steering Assist
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Cross-Traffic Assist
- Pre-Safe Plus
- Heads Up Display (£825)
- AMG Carbon Interior Pack (£700)
- AMG Driver Package – 180MPH Speed limit De-restriction (£765)
- Metallic Paint Finish (£645)
- AMG Night Package/Black Pack (£585)
- Gloss Black Exterior finishing
- Black Window Surrounds
- Black Exhaust Tailpipes
- Privacy Glass
- 360 Degree Cameras (£335)
- Options Totalling £8,145, Making OTR price £77,270!!
(S) Model Adds (£8,005 over C63) –
- 503Bhp Engine Tune
- 19″AMG 5-twin-spoke alloy wheels
- AMG electronic rear axle differential lock
- Red Brake Calipers
- 390 mm Brake Discs
- AMG Performance Bucket Seats
- AMG Performance Dinamica Steering wheel
- Crystal Grey Seat Belts
- S Exterior Boot Badge
Standard C63 Very High Specification includes –
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts and Diffuser
- Adaptive LED Headlights with High Beam Assist
- AMG Performance Exhaust System with Quad Tailpipes
- AMG boot lid spoiler in body colour
- Dynamic Drive Select
- AMG Ride Control Sports Suspension
- Badging – ‘V8 BITURBO’ lettering on front wings
- Heated Front Seats
- Memory package Driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors – electrically adjustable with memory
- Ambient lighting – five dimming levels and three colours
- AMG instrument cluster
- IWC Analogue Clock
- Comand Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear View Parking Camera System
- Park-Pilot Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Electronic Tailgate
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Mercedes Service History, Serviced Feb 17 @9,028 Miles, Feb 18 @14,272 Miles, Feb 19 @19,866 Miles and Just serviced for its new owner Feb 20 @24,274 Miles (Major B service with new pads all round £1,280) and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S all round (£800).
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Mercedes-AMG has got much of the C63 absolutely spot on. With its monstrously powerful engine, abilty to oversteer at will and tough looks it loyally follows the modern AMG recipe. It combines this boisterous character with an elegant high-quality interior to make it a very desirable car. One of the biggest improvements over the old C63 is the gearbox. It’s actually the same even-speed MCT speedshift auto, but shift times and how quickly it reacts to driver inputs have been made much faster.
The C63 will never escape comparisons to BMW’s M3 and M4. But this latest generation gives the Munich cars more to worry about than ever before. The BMWs’ straight six simply can’t match the Merc’s roaring V8 for character.
This is the fastest version of AMG’s C-Class and here the 3982cc V8 with two turbochargers nestling within its V produces 503bhp at 5500-6250rpm and 516lb ft at 1750-4500rpm. The non-S variant makes do with 469bhp and 479lb ft. All that power is transmitted to the rear wheels via the clever 7-speed SPEEDSHIFT MCT gearbox (essentially an automatic ‘box with the torque converter replaced by a wet clutch system) and a limited slip differential. The S gets an electronically controlled lsd for faster response times. With launch control enabled Mercedes-AMG claim it’ll hit 62mph in 4-seconds.
It’s as spectacular as it looks and sounds. And boy does it sound good. That 4-litre V8 is an absolute monster of an engine and it really is the heart and soul of the car and the experience. It makes you feel good as soon as it explodes into life and whether enjoying the near-instant mid-range thump or holding out for the wild top-end delivery it’s full of character and just incredibly exciting. For sense of occasion it makes the straight-six of the M4 seem utterly joyless.
To ensure that engine doesn’t just dissolve the rear tyres and twist the C63 S like a Coke can requires plenty of work. The stuff you can see is the spectacularly muscular bodywork that stretches over wider tracks front and rear (73mm and 46mm respectively). Underneath there’s a heavily reinforced four-link suspension set-up, stiffer elastokinematics and offers more negative camber as well as much greater rigidity. Damping is adjustable with Comfort, Sport and Sport+ settings. This level of detail continues through the braking system (featuring 390mm front discs on the S).