- 34,140 Miles
- Year Built: 2012(62)
Here we have a super 2012 (62) Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Estate, Auto, finished in the ever Popular but Rare Polar White with AMG Sports Seats finished in Designo Black leather. First Registered 20th September 2012, covering a low 34,140 miles with 3 Previous Owners from new.
This is the Facelift W204 model, with the last of the Naturally Aspirated V8 engines, renowned 6.2L V8 producing 451Bhp and arguably one of the best exhaust notes ever, Speedshift 7 Speed AMG Automatic gearbox, 0-62 is achieved in an incredible 4.4 Seconds and top speed limited to 155Mph.
Being the Pinnacle Top of the Range model, the Spec is very high:
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts.
- Faclift W204 with New Front End and LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL).
- Bi-Xenon Headlights.
- Adaptive High Beam Assist
- AMG Sports Suspension.
- AMG Dynamic Drive Selection.
- 18″ Bi-Colour AMG Alloys.
- AMG Performance Brakes.
- AMG Sports Exhaust with Quad Tailpipes.
- AMG Bucket Seats finished in Designo Black Leather
- AMG Performance Bucket Sports Seats.
- Electric Front Seats with Seating Memory Package
- Heated Front Seats.
- Tilt/Slide Glass Sunroof.
- Black Headlining.
- AMG Instrument Cluster.
- Brushed Aluminium Dash Inserts.
- Command Satellite Navigation with Media Interface.
- Bluetooth Phone Integration.
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display.
- Multi Function Steering Wheel.
- Drivers Display with Trip Computer.
- Tyre Pressure Warning System.
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Tailgate.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Impeccable Mercedes Service History visiting the workshop at 6,101 Miles, 12,553 Miles, 14,716 Miles, 20,924 Miles, 30,623 Miles and recently serviced in October 2018 at 33,740 Miles. Benefits from New Genuine Front Brake Discs and New Pads Rear.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Derived from the W204 C-class, the AMG C63 launched in the UK as a saloon and estate, its M156 6.2-litre V8 developed 451bhp at 6800rpm and 442 lb ft of torque. Hooked up to AMG’s impressive, seven-speed torque converter (Speedshift Plus 7G-tronic) transmission the C63 dispatched 0-60mph in 4.4sec and topped out at a (limited) 155mph.
In 2011 came a facelift and the coupe version, New front-end styling and a revised gearbox – delivering snappier shifts and an extra ‘S+’ mode – constituted the refresh and formed the basis for the runout model. This time AMG has focused as hard on getting the dynamics right as it has on delivering huge power, hence the steering, brakes, suspension and even the ESP have all been completely redesigned to deliver a sharper driving experience.
If you grew up with a poster of the Lamborghini Countach stuck to your bedroom wall, you will be amazed by the Mercedes C63 AMG Estate. Here is a model that can carry an entire family in comfort, yet has the pace to humble one of the most revered supercars ever produced.
By and large values for used C63’s are levelling off after steep initial depreciation. However, values for the most collectable and cleanest cars are inflating so now’s the time to buy.