- 6,100 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(16)
Here we have a Stunning Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Estate, 7 Speed Auto, finished in the Amazing Extra Cost Designo Hyacinth Pearl Metallic Red with the Full Black Leather AMG Sports Seats. First registered 27th May 2016, It is an Amazingly Low Mileage car with just 6,100 Miles from new! as you would expect it is in stunning condition throughout.
The C63 4.0L Bi-Turbo V8 (476bhp) is the top of the range C Class model, with AMG Speedshift MCT, 0-62 is a rapid 4.2 Seconds, 155Mph Limited Top Speed and a claimed 32 Mpg (Combined).
Over the Already Huge Spec of the top of the Range C-Class Model this Car has –
- 19″ AMG Staggered Cross Spoke Alloys (£2,250)
- Designo Hyacinth Red Special Paint (£845)
- AMG Night Package/Black Pack (£585)
- LED Intelligent Light System (£525)
- Privacy Glass (£265)
- That’s £4,470 in Cost Options and looks stunning!
Very High C63 Specification includes –
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts and Diffuser
- AMG Exhaust System with Quad Tailpipes
- AMG Performance Braking System
- AMG boot lid spoiler in body colour
- AMG mechanical rear axle differential lock
- Badging – ‘V8 BITURBO’ lettering on front wings
- Integral LED daytime running lamps
- High Beam Assist
- AMG sports seats with Nappa leather upholstery
- Stitched Leather Extended onto Doorcards and Dashboard
- Heated Front Seats
- Memory package Driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors – electrically adjustable with memory
- Ambient lighting
- 3-Spoke Multi-Function AMG performance steering wheel.
- Dynamic Steering
- AMG instrument cluster
- High-gloss Black with Brushed Aluminium Dash Inserts
- Command Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear View Parking Camera System
- Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Electronic Tailgate
- Illuminating Sill Trims
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Mercedes Service History visiting the workshop at 1,254 Miles, 2,645 Miles and recently serviced in December 2018 at 4,328 Miles. Still on Factory Mercedes Spec MO1 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres all round. This is a truly Loved example. Mercedes Factory Warranty Until June 2019.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Auto Express 5/5 Verdict – It’s the driving experience that counts most in a car like this, and in just about every dimension you can think of, the C63 estate doesn’t disappoint. It’s a sensational car to drive that just so happens to boast a huge dose of practicality into the bargain. If ever a car could be worth sixty thousand pounds, this is it!
The good news is; the C63 backs up its lofty price tag with a fairly dazzling array of not just on-paper appeal but on-road ability as well. Its new 3982cc twin-turbo petrol engine produces more power and torque than any of its closest rivals – 469bhp and 649Nm, But the even better news is that, despite being turbocharged, this new V8 engine is still bursting with personality and suffers from virtually no lag whatsoever – to a point where if you weren’t told that it is turbocharged, you probably wouldn’t guess. And the ride quality, indeed the entire chassis, steering and suspension system, also works beautifully back here in the UK as well.
The gearbox is an uprated version of the previous C63’s not-so-brilliant 7-speed MCT (multi clutch transmission), and in this instance it has been much improved, with sharper downshifts and creamy smooth upshifts (or thumping hard ones if you select Sport +. Either way, it works far better than before. This estate model is big on practicality, too. With 490 litres of space with the seats up, it matches its Audi RS4 Avant rival – but fold the rear seats down and that expands to an Audi-beating 1,510 litres.
It’s also fast with a capital F, the new C63, Mercedes quoting a 0-62mph time of just 4.2sec even for the regular estate model. All versions are restricted to the inevitable 155mph top speed.