- 50 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have an Outstanding Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Cabriolet, 7 Speed Auto, finished in the Stunning Polar White with the optional Full Black Leather AMG Sports Seats. First registered 16th July 2018, It is a Delivery Mileage car, Mercedes Benz Pre-registered new (VAT QUALIFYING), as you would expect it is like new.
The C63 4.0L Bi-Turbo V8 (476bhp) is the top of the range C Class model, with AMG Speedshift MCT, 0-62 is a rapid 4.2 Seconds, 155Mph Limited Top Speed and a claimed 32 Mpg (Combined).
Standard C63 Very High Specification includes –
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts and Diffuser
- 19″ Bi-Colour Twin Spoke Alloys (£595 Cost Option)
- AMG Performance Exhaust System with Quad Tailpipes
- AMG Performance Braking System
- AMG boot lid spoiler in body colour
- AMG mechanical rear axle differential lock
- Badging – ‘V8 BITURBO’ lettering on front wings
- Headlamps – LED High Performance headlamps with integral LED daytime running lamps
- AMG sports seats with nappa leather upholstery
- Heated Front Seats
- Memory package Driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors – electrically adjustable with memory
- AIRCAP – wind deflector and draught-stop (Cabriolet only)
- AIRSCARF – neck-level heating system (Cabriolet only)
- Ambient lighting – five dimming levels and three colours
- 3-spoke multifunction AMG performance steering wheel in nappa leather
- Dynamic Steering
- AMG instrument cluster
- High-gloss Black with Brushed Aluminium Dash Inserts
- Command Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear View Parking Camera System
- Park-Pilot Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
List Price of £67,905!!! Brand New. Not due any servicing until July 2019. Mercedes Factory Warranty Until July 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
It’s an elegant thing, the new C-Class Cabrio. yet by blistering its arches, slamming the ride height onto gorgeous staggered alloys and grafting on angrier bumpers and four tailpipes, it’s certainly moodier. It’s still pretty, but muscular too, with a stance to die for.
As fast as you’ll need. Cue up launch control and you’ll blat up to 62mph in 4.1 seconds, and headbutt the 155mph limited rather quickly. Torque is abundant, and the lower gears don’t feel intergalactic, so the V8 just chomps through each ratio. Still, leave the seven-speed dual-clutch auto in fourth forever and you’ll simply swell along the road effortlessly. Suits the cabrio thing rather well, that. All the right woofly V8 noises are present.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet is a comfortable, confident four-seat convertible, but one not noted at most points within its range for being a sports car. The C 63, meanwhile, is something else: one that gives over so much to driving pleasure.
I genuinely don’t think a M4 or lardier RS5 would see which way this thing had gone, but rowed back to a more sedate, al fresco-ready pace, the C63 is a naughtily indulgent bit of kit. A properly enjoyable convertible. And stood still, it’s got to be the best-looking of the lot, which counts for a fair whack in this market.