- 37,750 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have a stunning Mercedes Benz C43 AMG Estate, 4-Matic (All Wheel Drive), 9 Speed Auto, finished in the Stunning Obsidian Black Metallic with Full Half Black Artico Leather/Alcantara, Red contrast stitched, AMG Sports Seats. First registered 19th March 2018, 37,750 Miles and 2 Owners from new.
The C43 has the fantastic 3.0L Bi-Turbo V8 (362bhp) has the 4-Matic All Wheel Drive System for all waether, with AMG Speedshift MCT, 0-62 is just 4.8 Seconds, 155Mph Limited Top Speed, still producing that renowned AMG Sound and a claimed 34.9 Mpg (Combined).
Over the High C43 High Specification, cost options include –
- Premium Plus Pack (£2,995)
- Panoramic Glass Tilt/Slide Sunroof
- Command Navigation Online Including -8.4-inch high-resolution colour display, hard disk drive (HDD) navigation with 3D map display, Live Traffic Information and European map data updates free of charge for the first three years. Single CD/DVD, Speed Limit Assist and LINGUATRONIC voice control.
Mercedes me connect services, emergency call system (eCall) and access to internet sites when vehicle is stationary, plus unrestricted use of Mercedes-Benz apps (internet-enabled mobile phone required). Integrated WLAN hotspot for onboard access of WLAN-enabled devices. Also includes Mercedes me Remote Online services² and 10GB music register and MP3 compatibility
- Burmester surround sound system – 13 speakers and a 9-channel amplifier with total output of 590W
- Memory package – Driver’s seat, front passenger seat, steering column and exterior mirrors – electrically adjustable with memory
- LED Ambient lighting located in door trim, side of centre console, front door sills, cup holders, footwells, door handle recesses and overhead panel. Five dimming levels and three colours: solar (amber), polar (ice blue) and neutral (white)
- KEYLESS-GO Comfort package – Offering hands-free access, automatic powered boot closing, keyless entry and keyless start. Includes chrome trim on top half of
- AMG Performance Exhaust (£1,000)
- Metallic Paint (£685)
- 19 Inch Black Twin Spoke Alloys (£595)
- Privacy Glass (£385)
- Black Ash Wood Dash Trim (£195)
- Cost Options Totalling £5,855, giving a list price of £52,885!!
Standard C43 Very High Specification includes –
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Side Skirts and Diffuser
- AMG Exhaust Quad Tailpipes
- AMG Performance Braking System
- AMG Ride Control Sports Suspension
- Headlamps – LED High Performance headlamps with integral LED daytime running lamps
- AMG sports seats with Half Artico Leather/Alcantara and contrast Red Stitching
- Red Seatbelts
- Heated Front Seats
- Electric Front Seats
- Electric steering column
- 3-spoke multi-function AMG performance steering wheel in nappa leather
- AMG Colour Drivers instrument cluster with AMG Gauges
- Smart Phone Integration
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Rear View Parking Camera System
- Park-Pilot Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Mercedes Service History, Health Check carried out Feb 19 @11,503 Miles, Major B Service Sept 19 @25,992 Miles . Mercedes Factory Warranty Until March 2021. Recent set of Michelin Pilot Sport Tyres All Round
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Performance estate cars are a rare thing, and it’s easy to forget the Mercedes AMG C43 Estate while the C63 Estate steals the limelight. Don’t shun the C43, however, because it still offers big AMG performance, a great noise and lots of luxury – and for a considerably reduced cost.
Rather than rear-wheel drive, the Mercedes AMG C43 Estate features a rear-biased all-wheel-drive system, as well as a smaller spread of driving modes controlling the weight of the steering, throttle response, suspension firmness and exhaust note. The result is a car that feels more sure-footed in the wet – which will be welcome on grimy UK roads in winter.
It’s the sheer speed of the car that’s most remarkable. The 4Matic four-wheel-drive system contributes to an incredible amount of grip that means B-roads can be dispatched with disconcerting ease. You can throw anything at the C43 and it remains unruffled
The Mercedes AMG C43 Estate is well worth considering. C43 Estate is a good deal cheaper to buy and run than the range-topping C63, yet not a lot slower or any less easy on the ear. It’s a proper Q-car, having 362bhp to deploy through all four wheels is all the more enjoyable.