- 8,700 Miles
- Year Built: 2017(17)
Here we have a Top Specification Mercedes Benz C220 AMG Line Premium Plus, 9 Speed Auto, finished in the ever popular Polar White with the Black Electric Leather Sports Seats. First registered 31st July 2017 , It has travelled a Low 8,720 miles, Mercedes Pre-registered car and 1 Private Owner since new.
The Premium Plus is the Top of the Range model and has a very high spec, including:
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts.
- 19″ Multi spoke Black AMG Alloys (£595).
- AMG Sports Suspension .
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights.
- Privacy Glass (£265).
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof.
- Keyless Entry and Start.
- Electric Powered Tailgate Bootlid.
- Electric Black Leather Sports Seats.
- Memory Front Seating
- Heated Front Seats.
- Black Headlining.
- Black Ash Wood Trim
- Illuminating Door Sills.
- Command navigation Consisting of – 8.4-inch high-resolution colour display, hard disk drive (HDD) navigation with 3D map display, Live Traffic Information and European map data updates free of charge for the first three years. Single CD/DVD, Speed Limit Assist and LINGUATRONIC
voice control. Mercedes me connect services, emergency call system (eCall) and access to internet sites when vehicle is stationary, plus unrestricted use of Mercedes-Benz apps (internet-enabled mobile phone required). Integrated WLAN hotspot for onboard access of WLAN-enabled devices. Also includes 10GB music register and MP3 compatibility.
- Burmester Premium Sound System : 13 speakers and a 9-channel amplifier with total output of 590W (7 × 50W and 2 ×120W).
- Rear View Parking Camera System.
- Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist.
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Display.
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration.
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Ambient Lighting
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Mercedes Service History being serviced August 2018 at 8,498 Miles. This example has Factory Warranty Until August 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
it sits 15mm lower than a C-Class saloon, and comes only in more assertive looking AMG Line trim, which includes headlights as bright as the law will allow, according to Merc. While the latest generation of C-Class comes with a plethora of engines, the Coupe gets a more limited selection. There are four petrols and one diesel. The cheapest option is the C200, whose 1.5-litre petrol uses some complex electrical assistance to produce a reasonably healthy 182bhp. Cheapest to run ought to be the C220d, which gets a new 191bhp 2.0-litre diesel and claims an astonishing 61.5mpg, helped by the Coupe’s svelte aerodynamics.
Those in the front seats will have a fabulous time. The C-Class’s latest tech injection brings perhaps the finest media layout in the business. It’s surprising, given the aggressive slope of the roofline towards the back of the cabin, that there’s space for four adults in the Coupe,
If running costs matter then the C220d diesel is doubtless the best choice, at least on paper – it claims over 60mpg, with 121g/km of CO2 emissions.