- 44,845 Miles
- Reg Date: 2014
Here we have a Mercedes Benz Vito 122 3.0 CDI Dualiner Brabus Sport X, with the Automatic Gearbox, finished in the ever popular Brilliant Silver Metallic with the Exclusive Sport X Leather Seating. First registered 19th December 2014 , It has travelled 44,845 miles since, with just 1 Previous Owner since new.
Being the Sport X model it comes with the more powerful 3.0 Litre V6 Diesel engine producing 224 bhp, meaning 60mph can be reached in 9.1 seconds and a top speed of 125mph.
Over the already high spec these beautiful vans come with, this model has:
- Electric Sliding Side Doors both sides (£915)
- Parktronic Front and Rear Park Sensors (£452)
- Heated Front Seats (£260)
- Command Satellite Navigation (£255)
- Passenger Compartment Vented Window (£218)
- Electric Folding Exterior Mirrors (£177)
- Rear Tailgate Window with Wash/Wipe (£192)
- Armrests for Front Seats (£72)
- Cost Options totalling £2,541.
The Brabus Sport X is the Top of the Range model and has a very high spec, including:
- Dualiner second row seating
- Brabus Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts.
- Colour Coded Bumpers
- Chrome Detailing on Front Grill and Rear Tailgate
- 18″ Brabus Alloys (Brand New)
- Sport X Suspension
- Privacy Glass
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- Roof Rails
- Black Leather Sport X Branded Seats.
- Luxury Cockpit with Silverstone Trim
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Speedtronic Speed Limiter
- Trip Computer
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration.
- Manual Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Branded Carpet Mats
This example has Full Mercedes Service History being serviced at 32,385 Miles in July 2016 and more recently at 41,534 Miles in August 2018. This example has also had Brand New Genuine Alloy Wheels fitted and 4x brand new tyres.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Housed under that vannish exterior is the 3.0-litre V6 turbodiesel from Merc’s road car division, tuned for 221bhp and 325lb ft of torque. In the World Of Vans, that’s Veyron-esque power.
0-62mph takes 9.1 seconds, which might not sound like much against three-second Aventadors and McLaren 12Cs, but in a vehicle with the rough dimensions of a Nissen hut, feels indecently rapid.
Along the dual carriageway it becomes clear why the Vito Sport X holds the title of World’s Fastest Van.