- 600 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(68)
Here we have a Stunning Latest Face lift, Mercedes Benz C43 AMG Cabriolet Premium Plus Pack, 4-Matic (4 Wheel Drive) 9 Speed Auto, finished in Stunning Colour Combination Obsidian Black with Red Folding Soft Top. Black Artico/Dimenca 1/2 Leather Sports Seats with Red Seat Belts and Stitching. First registered 19th September 2018 (68 Registration) , Brand New, Mercedes Benz Pre-registered and 1 private owner with just 600 Miles
The New C43 (385bhp) with 4-Matic 4 Wheel Drive and AMG Speedshift Automatic Gearbox, 0-60 is a fast 4.9 Seconds, 155Mph Top Speed Limited, and a claimed 29Mpg (Combined). Actually with the 4wd in average UK weather its more capable than the figures make it look.
Top of the Range Premium Plus Package (£3,595) –
- Cabriolet Comfort Package – Heated Airscarf and AirCap Wind Deflectors,
- All New Virtual Cockpit style LCD Drivers Cluster with Various Displays
- 12.3″ Colour Media Display.
- Comand Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Apple Car Play
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Burmester Premium Sound System.
- Heated Front Seats
- Electric Memory Front Seats
- Ambient Lighting with 64 Shades
- Wireless Charging
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Keyless Go
- Mirror Package – Dimming Electric Exterior Mirrors with Fold
- Parking Package with 360 Camera
This Car is also fitted with the following Cost options –
- Metallic Paint Finish (£685)
- 19″ Multi Spoke Wheels In Black (£595)
- Giving a list price of £59,029
Standard High Specification includes:
- 2018 C43 AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts
- Dual Exit Twin Circular Tailpipes unique to the C43
- AMG Sports Suspension
- AMG Sports Braking System
- Dynamic Steering
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- New Style AMG Sports Seats
- Black 1/2 Artico/Dimenca Sports Seats
- Black Headlining
- Red Seat belts
- AMG Line Silver Detailing
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Facelift Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Mouse Pad Buttons.
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con
- Electric Folding Roof
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Brand New so not due any servicing until September 2019. This example has Factory Warranty Until September 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Let me tell you right away; the AMG C43 Cabriolet is fast. Like, properly so. it has the power worthy of an AMG badge and four-wheel drive. The C43 Cabriolet costs more than any regular Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet mostly because of its high-performance engine. It’s a 3.0-litre petrol V6 with two turbos. Those turbos are responsible for the 390hp output but more so for the huge amount of pulling power that shoots you out of corners with an unrelenting pace. Indeed, the C43 Cabriolet takes just 4.9 seconds to reach 62mph from a dead stop. That ability to leap out of bends like a startled rabbit is to do with the standard 4Matic four-wheel drive system fitted to the C43 Cabriolet.
The C43 comes with four-wheel drive and feels pretty grown up, but its sports exhaust sounds utterly bonkers, Especially after hearing the roar of the V-6. I can safely say that its exhaust can let out its roar in a way usually associated with V8’s. I am quite amazed. Regardless of all the pops on the downshift and the deep burble when idling.
It’s the fourth-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class, freshly updated for 2018. One in five Mercs sold is a C-Class, this is a car that’s sold nearly ten million units since 1982. Not a car you want to mess up then, yet Mercedes describes this as the biggest update the car has ever had; over 6,500 components have changed, which is nearly 50 per cent of the whole car.
Mercedes is nailing car interiors these days, and the C-Class is no different. There’s lots of new stuff, most notably its steering wheel, digital dials and widescreen media display, an amalgamation of the dashboards of the latest A-Class and S-Class. Avoid the base spec C-Class and you’ll get digital dials ahead of you, and they’re ludicrously customisable, with three different colour schemes and the ability to switch the right-hand dial between a big sat nav display, a G meter, detailed trip info, or a good old fashioned rev counter.
If you need a bit of practicality, It has a decent sized boot and actual back seats. Anyone sat in the back of a convertible might normally have grievances about their head being blustered wildly around once the car’s at an acceptable speed, but Merc has planned ahead and fitted the C-Class (albeit optionally) with something called Aircap. It’s essentially the combination of a rail that whirrs up from the top of the windscreen and a big plastic wind deflector that pops up behind the rear seats, and together they combat nasty wind blowing around the cabin on the move. At least from the outside… There’s also Airscarf, which gently blows nice warm air onto your neck to make going topless in winter a bit more bearable.