- 50 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(68)
Here we have a Stunning Latest Facelift, Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Line Premium Pack, 9 Speed Auto, finished in the ever popular Obsidian Black with the Black Half Leather Sports Seats. First registered 28th September 2018 (68 Registration) , It is a Delivery Mileage car, Mercedes Benz Pre-registered new.
The New C300 (258bhp) is the top of the range petrol AMG-Line model, 0-62 is a quick 5.9 Seconds, 153Mph Top Speed and a claimed 42 Mpg (Combined), the AMG-line being the top specification car.
Premium Package (£2,795) adds:
- Full Multi-beam LED Headlights
- Intelligent Lighting System
- Automatic High Beam Assist
- All New Virtual Cockpit LCD Drivers Cluster with Various Displays
- 12.3″ Colour Media Display.
- Command Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Apple Car Play
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Mid-line Sound System – Four mid-range speakers, 2 tweeters, 2 front bass speakers, 1 centre speaker and 225 W amplifier output.
- Heated Front Seats
- Ambient Lighting with 64 Shades
- Wireless Charging
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Metallic Paint Finish additional (£685)
- Total Cost £42,000 OTR New!!!
Standard AMG-Line High Specification includes:
- 2018 AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts
- Diamond Concave Grill
- 18″ Bi-Colour Twin 5 Spoke AMG Alloys
- AMG Sports Suspension
- AMG Sports Braking System
- Dynamic Steering
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- New Style AMG Sports Seats
- Black Leather/Artico Sports Seats
- Black Headlining
- Black Ash Wood Trim
- AMG Line Silver Detailing
- Parking Sensors Front and Rear
- Rear View Parking Camera System
- Park-Pilot Active Park Assist
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Facelift Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Mouse Pad Buttons.
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Brand New so not due any servicing until October 2019. This example has Factory Warranty Until October 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
It’s the fourth-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class, freshly updated for 2018. One in five Mercs sold is a C-Class, and if you lump in the old 190 saloon that went before it, this is a car that’s sold nearly ten million units since 1982. Not a car you want to mess up then, yet Mercedes describes this as the biggest update the car has ever had; over 6,500 components have changed, which is nearly 50 per cent of the whole car.
Mercedes is nailing car interiors these days, and the C-Class is no different. There’s lots of new stuff, most notably its steering wheel, digital dials and widescreen media display, an amalgamation of the dashboards of the latest A-Class and S-Class. Avoid the base spec C-Class and you’ll get digital dials ahead of you, and they’re ludicrously customisable, with three different colour schemes and the ability to switch the right-hand dial between a big sat nav display, a G meter, detailed trip info, or a good old fashioned rev counter.