- 34,200 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have a Stunning, Mercedes Benz C250D AMG Line Estate, with Premium Plus Pack, 9 Speed Auto, finished in Stunning Colour Combination Brilliant Blue Metallic with Black Artico Leather Sports Seats . First registered 13th October 2016 (66 Registration) , Lovely Condition Throughout With 34,200 Miles and 2 Owners from new.
AMG line represents the highest equipment level of the range, the premium plus pack adds the highest spec pack, This example is also the higher power output 250D (204hp) engine, twinned with the 9 Speed Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-60 is a very respectable 7.6 Seconds and the fuel difference quoted from the lower powered 220d is negligible.
Top of the Range Premium Plus Package (£2,995) –
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof with Blind
- Larger 12.3″ Colour Media Display.
- Comand Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Apple Car Play
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Burmester Premium Sound System.
- Heated Front Seats
- Electric Memory Front Seats
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Keyless Go
- Mirror Package – Dimming Electric Exterior Mirrors with Fold
- Parking Package with Rear Camera
- Metallic Paint Finish (£685)
- Privacy Glass (£265)
Standard High Specification includes (AMG Line £1,495 over Sport):
- AMG Line Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts
- Dual Exit Exhaust
- 18″AMG Alloys
- AMG Sports Suspension
- AMG Sports Braking System
- Dynamic Steering
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Black Artico Leather AMG Sports Seats
- Black Headlining
- AMG Line Burr Wood Detailing
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con
- Power Tailgate
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Mercedes Service History, Serviced May 2018 at 16,040 Miles and February 2019 at 24,017 Miles. Just been in for all recall work and updates in October 2019 at 34,022 Miles. Only Just out of Mercedes Warranty.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The Mercedes C-Class Estate feels like a luxurious and grown-up car – and it looks the part too, thanks to its glamorous S-Class inspired styling. While the AMG Line is popular for its sporty looks, this Merc wagon actually majors on comfort and cabin quality, The Mercedes C-Class Estate isn’t the biggest estate in terms of dimensions, but if you’re looking for a versatile, nimble and luxurious load lugger, then it’s one of the best models for sale in dealers today.
The C-Class Estate has a 460-litre boot, with 1,480 litres available with the back seats folded, while the interior has a decent amount of space for four passengers, five at a push, while a standard powered tailgate gives some added practicality.
Comfort takes priority above fun here, but you doubtless know that when you’re buying a C-Class. It’s probably why you’re buying a C-Class. While most of them are rear-wheel drive, they’re hardly cars that allow or encourage you to explore the outer limits of their grip. Instead, there’s just a neat, confidence-inspiring balance when you’re driving briskly.
If you want the load-lugging capabilities of a mid-size estate car with the premium feel of the very best of executive cars, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate should definitely be on your shortlist.