- 12,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(67)
Here we have a Stunning, Mercedes Benz C250D AMG Line Cabriolet, with Premium Plus Pack, 9 Speed Auto, finished in Stunning Colour Combination Selenite Grey Metallic with Red Folding Soft Top. Black Artico Leather Sports Seats . First registered 16th January 2018 (67 Registration) , Just 12,500 Miles and Lovely Condition Throughout with 2 Owners from new, supplied to the last keeper as an approved used Mercedes Benz.
AMG line represents the highest equipment level of the range, the premium plus pack adds the highest spec pack, This example is also the higher power output 250D (204hp) engine, twinned with the 9 Speed Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-60 is a very respectable 7.6 Seconds and the fuel difference quoted from the lower powered 220d is negligible.
Top of the Range Premium Plus Package (£1,300) –
- Cabriolet Comfort Package – Heated Airscarf and AirCap Wind Deflectors,
- Larger 12.3″ Colour Media Display.
- Comand Navigation Online Including
- Online functions, navigation: hard disk navigation with high-quality topographic map display including 3D places of interest and city models. Latest map data thanks to 3 years of free map updates. Display of satellite maps . Car-to-X communication. Use of the Live Traffic Information service for optimised dynamic route guidance and more precisely-estimated time of arrival. LINGUATRONIC voice control system, two USB ports and one SD card slot in the centre console.
- Smart Phone Integration
- Apple Car Play
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Burmester Premium Sound System.
- Heated Front Seats
- Electric Memory Front Seats
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Keyless Go
- Mirror Package – Dimming Electric Exterior Mirrors with Fold
- Parking Package with Rear Camera
- Metallic Paint Finish (£685)
Standard High Specification includes (AMG Line – £1,495.00 over Sport Model) :
- AMG Line Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts
- Dual Exit Exhaust
- 18″AMG Alloys
- AMG Sports Suspension
- AMG Sports Braking System
- Dynamic Steering
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Black Artico Leather AMG Sports Seats
- Black Headlining
- AMG Line Burr Wood Detailing
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Digital (DAB) Radio
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit Control
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con
- Electric Folding Roof
- Electric Deploy able Wind Deflectors
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Mercedes Service History, First service carried out May 2019 at 11,689 Miles. This example has Long Mercedes Factory Warranty Until January 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
If you’ve been bowled over by the swooping lines of the Mercedes C-Class Coupé, but it’s open-topped motoring that really floats your boat, then you’re in luck.
The C 250 d is expected to be a popular choice, because it can whisk you from 0-62mph in a sprightly 7.2sec, yet offers private and company car buyers sensible running costs, with claimed average fuel economy of 61.4mpg and CO2 emissions of just 121g/km – both better than you’ll get from the rivals.
Give the accelerator a prod and you’re treated to smooth acceleration from said diesel engine. AMG Line cars get ‘Agility Control’ sports suspension, but even with it applied, the C-Cab’s ride is well damped.
What does AMG Line get you? Mainly a body kit inspired by the full-fat AMG cars and five-spoke alloy wheels as standard outside, and a few tasty AMG-badged details inside. AMG Line cars also feature the aforementioned sports suspension system, which lowers the car by 15mm, a sportier power steering setup, all-round parking sensors, sat-nav and a reversing camera. Merc’s Airscarf neck heater and Aircap wind deflector are standard, too.
Roof up, there’s very little road or wind noise at speed. You can lower the hood in 20sec at speeds of up to 31mph, leaving you to enjoy your open-air motoring without getting battered by crosswinds. Front-seat space is excellent, even for the tallest of folk, and the driver is treated to an excellent driving position, with plenty of adjustment to seat and steering wheel. With the roof up the Mercedes has a bigger boot than a 4 Series, with enough space for a couple of mid-sized suitcases. You can also drop the rear seatbacks to gain extra length,
Mercedes has done a fabulous job with the interior ambience, though. The mix of materials includes soft-touch plastics, brushed aluminium and matt-finish wood veneer depending on which specification you choose.
Merc’s drop-top C-class caters perfectly for those seeking a smart-looking cruiser; it looks suitably sleek in practically any spec, with Merc’s imperious posing quality as standard.