- 10,750 Miles
- Reg Date: 2016
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have a super 2016/66 Plate Mercedes Benz A45 AMG 4- matic Premium Pack with AMG Speedshift, Dual Clutch, 7 Speed Automatic Gearbox, finished in Calcite White with AMG Black/Anthracite Sports Seats. Its in beautiful condition throughout as you would expect, having travelled just 10,750 miles from new, with just 1 Previous owner and last supplied by us too.
This A45 has some amazing Cost Options too:
- Premium Package – Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof, Electric Front Seats with Memory, Harmon Kardon Logic7 Surround Sound and Keyless Go (£1,895)
- AMG Dynamic Plus Pack Consisting of – AMG LSD Front Differential Lock, AMG Ride Control with Adaptive Sports Suspension and Race Mode (£1,395) Rare and Very Sought after.
- Command Online Navigation Consisting of – Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, DAB Radio, Traffic Sign Assist, single CD/DVD, Navigation System with 3D Display, Live Traffic Information, LINGUATRONIC Voice Control. Mercedes ME. Access to internet sites when vehicle is stationary, plus unrestricted use of Mercedes-Benz apps (internet-enabled mobile phonerequired) and in-car internet access for Facebook, internet radio, sending routes from Google Maps™ to the vehicle, news and weather reports. Also includes SD memory card slot. (£995).
- Lane Tracking Package with Blind Spot Indicator and Collsion Warning System (£595).
- AMG Performance Exhaust, Switchable (£510).
- Privacy Glass (£295).
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel (£95).
- That’s £5,780 in Cost Options, Making the List Price New £46,440!
Its the face lift 376BHP model which featured many detail improvements in addition the the power Increase!
Being the Pinnacle Model in the Mercedes A Class, the A45 AMG already has a Very High Standard Specification: A45 Exterior Styling Package, 18″ Bi Colour Alloy Wheels, Red Brake Calipers, Bi Xenon Headlight System with LED Daytime Running Lights and Auto High Beam Assist, AMG Recaro Style Performance Bucket Seats, Heated Front Seats, Multi Function Steering Wheel, Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer, Ambient Lighting, Illuminating Door Sills, Park Assist with Rear View Camera, Cruise Control, Auto Lights and Wipers, Electric Windows, Electric Folding Mirrors, Dual Climate Control, Air Con.
It has a Full Mercedes Main Dealer Service History visiting the workshop at 6,451 Miles and just had its major B1 service 28th August 2018 at 10,719 Miles, Manufacturers Warranty runs until 3rd September 2019. This example also benefits from having a pair of new Pilot Sport 3 MO Tyres fitted.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Clearly perturbed by the introduction of the 362bhp Audi RS3 the Mercedes engineers tweaked the 2.0-litre turbo, which now gives an impressive 376bhp (up from 355bhp). This confirms the new A45’s place at the top of the performance tables and makes it the fastest accelerating hot hatch you can currently buy.
But there’s more to a car than headline-grabbing stats, and while the AMG boasts the most powerful production four-cylinder on sale, it also gets revised gear ratios, adaptive damping and aerodynamic tweaks.
The power boost has shaved 0.4 seconds off the car’s 0-62mph time, slashing it to just 4.2 seconds. Top speed is still pegged at 155mph, but if you regularly commute via the German Autobahn, you can remove the limiter, allowing the A45 to continue to accelerate all the way to 169mph.
To us, the biggest revelation is in the suspension and handling. While the old model was quite insufferable around town, the new £595 optional AMG Ride Control adaptive dampers transform the way the car drives. It allows owners to switch between Comfort and Sport modes, and while you can still feel every contour in the road in the softer setting, it’s more cushioned than before. Even Sport mode isn’t unbearable.
You can choose from a variety of drive set-ups as well, including Race, which gives a sportier setting to the traction control.
Elsewhere, the seven-speed DCT gearbox is as impressive as ever. While it’s smooth when doing day-to-day journeys, the more aggressive driving settings sharpen up changes and help the AMG fire away from junctions. Full throttle upshifts are also accompanied by a pleasing exhaust flutter.
The AMG Ride Control adaptive dampers are a welcome extra feature though. Damping is constantly adjusted according to inputs from the sensors and there’s a fluidity over the bumps that wasn’t present in the previous car.