- 14,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2015(65)
Here we have another High Specification 2015 (65) Face-Lift Mercedes Benz A45 AMG 4- matic, Premium Pack, with AMG Speedshift, Dual Clutch, 7 Speed Automatic Gearbox, finished in Stunning Jupiter Red with Upgraded Exclusive AMG Black Leather Performance Bucket Seats. Registered 31st December 2015 (65 Registration), Its in stunning condition throughout, Just 14,500 miles from new, Mercedes Pre-Reg and 2 owners (Although actually the same person company+private), This car has been cherished.
This is the face lift Model with Different Front and Rear Bumpers, Grille, LED Headlights and Rear Lights. Inside sees a new Media unit with larger screen, New Design Gauge Cluster and Steering Wheel. More importantly the power has been lifted from 355Bhp to 376Bhp and there is now a AMG Dynamic Select driving mode adjustment system, lifted from the C63. The old system in the previous model had only had two modes, Comfort and Sport, and one extra for the gearbox’s manual mode. The new one has four modes: Individual, Comfort, Sport, Sport +.
Please read for further details: https://www.caradvice.com.au/410338/2016-mercedes-amg-a45-v-2015-mercedes-benz-a45-amg-what-has-changed/
This Car has some Lovely Cost Optional Extras –
- Premium Package – Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof, Electric Front Seats with Memory, Harmon Kardon Logic7 Surround Sound and Keyless Go (£1,895)
- AMG Night Package – Black Alloys, Bodykit, Exterior Accents, Mirrors, Door Surrounds and Exhaust Tips (£1,595)
- Comand Online Navigation Consisting of – Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, DAB Radio, Traffic Sign Assist, single CD/DVD, Navigation System with 3D Display, Live Traffic Information, LINGUATRONIC Voice Control. Mercedes ME. Access to internet sites when vehicle is stationary, plus unrestricted use of Mercedes-Benz apps (internet-enabled mobile phone required) and in-car internet access for Facebook, internet radio, sending routes from Google Maps™ to the vehicle, news and weather reports. Also includes SD memory card slot. (£995).
- AMG Exclusive Leather Package – Full Perforated Artico Leather Seats, extended onto the dash top with double stitching. (£895)
- 19 Inch Cross Spoke Bi-colour Alloys (£595).
- AMG Performance Exhaust, Switchable (£510).
- Privacy Glass (£295).
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel (£95).
- That’s £6,875 in Cost Options, Making the List Price New £47,535!
The A45 comes with a Very High Standard Spec, including:
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers and Side Skirts.
- AMG Sports Suspension.
- AMG Dynamic Drive Selection.
- AMG Performance Brakes with Red Calipers.
- AMG Sports Exhaust with Quad Tailpipes.
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights.
- AMG Performance Bucket Sports Seats.
- Electric Front Seats.
- Memory Package for Front Seats.
- Heated Front Seats.
- Black Headlining.
- AMG Instrument Cluster.
- Illuminating Door Sills.
- Bluetooth Phone Integration.
- Rear View Parking Camera System.
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display.
- Active Park Assist.
- Collision Warning System with brake assist.
- Multi Function Steering Wheel.
- Colour Drivers Display with Trip Computer.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
It has a Full Mercedes Main Dealer Service History visiting the workshop at 4,343 Miles, 10,437 Miles and more recently January 2019 at 14,108 Miles.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Clearly perturbed by the introduction of the 362bhp Audi RS3 the Mercedes engineers tweaked the 2.0-litre turbo, which now gives an impressive 376bhp (up from 355bhp). This confirms the new A45’s place at the top of the performance tables and makes it the fastest accelerating hot hatch you can currently buy.
But there’s more to a car than headline-grabbing stats, and while the AMG boasts the most powerful production four-cylinder on sale, it also gets revised gear ratios, adaptive damping and aerodynamic tweaks.
The power boost has shaved 0.4 seconds off the car’s 0-62mph time, slashing it to just 4.2 seconds. Top speed is still pegged at 155mph, but if you regularly commute via the German Autobahn, you can remove the limiter, allowing the A45 to continue to accelerate all the way to 169mph.
A new, optional Dynamic Plus package now offers a new mechanical front axle-locking differential to help tame all the extra torque, despite the standard fitment of four-wheel drive. This includes a Race mode for a digitally meted launch control.
To us, the biggest revelation is in the suspension and handling. While the old model was quite insufferable around town, the new £595 optional AMG Ride Control adaptive dampers transform the way the car drives. It allows owners to switch between Comfort and Sport modes, and while you can still feel every contour in the road in the softer setting, it’s more cushioned than before. Even Sport mode isn’t unbearable.
You can choose from a variety of drive set-ups as well, including Race, which gives a sportier setting to the traction control.
Elsewhere, the seven-speed DCT gearbox is as impressive as ever. While it’s smooth when doing day-to-day journeys, the more aggressive driving settings sharpen up changes and help the AMG fire away from junctions. Full throttle upshifts are also accompanied by a pleasing exhaust flutter.
The AMG Ride Control adaptive dampers are a welcome extra feature though. Damping is constantly adjusted according to inputs from the sensors and there’s a fluidity over the bumps that wasn’t present in the previous car.