- 5,450 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have a Stunning Limited Edition 2016 Mazda MX5 2.0 Sport Recaro finished in arguably the best colour in the range – Ceramic Metallic with Black Half Leather Recaro Bucket Seats and contrast Red Stitching. First registered 2nd September 2016 (66 Registration) it is one of the last registered , Its travelled just 5,450 miles with just One Previous Owner from New.
Limited to just 600 Cars, each individually numbered, this example is number 389. The Sport Recaro is based on the Top of the range 2.0 (160ps) Sport Nav, but with the following additions:
- Recaro Sports Bucket Seats, Heated Half Leather Half Alcantara, contrast Red Piping & Stitching with Built in Bose Speakers.
- 17″ Bi Colour Turbine style Alloys.
- Brilliant Black Dynamic Sports Aero Kit.
- Brilliant Black Sport Rear Spoiler.
- Sport Recaro Limited Floor Mats.
- Individual Number Plaque.
Based on the Top of the Range Sport Nav Model the spec includes:
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)(160ps Model Only).
- Sports Suspension Featuring Bilstein Dampers (160ps Model Only).
- Strut Brace (160ps Model Only).
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- LED Running Lights.
- Rear Parking Sensors.
- Body Coloured Wing Mirrors
- Piano Black Detailing.
- Black Leather Seat and Door Trim with Contrast Red Stitching.
- Heated Seats.
- Bose Premium Stereo System.
- 7″ Touchscreen Colour Infotainment Nav system.
- DAB Radio.
- Bluetooth Telephone Connectivity.
- Phone App Integration
- Multi Function Steering Wheel.
- Cruise Control.
- Climate Control.
- Lane Departure Warning System.
- Push Button Start.
- Electric Windows.
- Electric Mirrors
- Auto Lights
- Auto Wipers
- Smart Keyless Entry
- Fitted Carpet Mats
- Leather Steering Wheel, handbrake and Gearstick with Red Stitching.
- Colour Co-ordinated Interior Door Tops
All in weighing just 1000KG Kerb weight, with 160PS (158BHP) and a near 50/50 weight distribution, makes it such a fun car to drive for enthusiasts.
Its in lovely condition throughout, it has a Full Mazda Service History visiting the workshop in September 2017 at 3,219 Miles and will be freshly Serviced for its New Owner. Balance of Manufacturers Warranty runs to 2nd September 2019.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Mazda has added a new limited edition version of the MX-5 to its model line-up. Called the Sport Recaro, it sits a top the current MX-5 range and mixes the technical setup of an MX-5 Sport Nav with a higher-specced interior and bespoke body trim.
The Sport Recaro variant is based on the 2.0-litre Sport Nav model, with additional equipment and more aggressive looks.
As you’ve probably guessed from the name, it has a pair of Alcantara-trimmed Recaro sports seats with a matching trim panel on the dashboard. It also has alloy pedals and a punchy Bose sound system.
There are bigger changes outside, including diamond-cut 17in alloy wheels, standard metallic paint, a bodykit in gloss black and a small spoiler on the bootlid. Although there are no mechanical changes, it shares the Sport Nav’s Bilstein shocks, stiffer springs, front strut brace and limited-slip differential.
The MX-5’s dashboard is swathed in Alcantara. Ditto the new heated Recaro seats, which also feature red piping (matching the red stitching along the dash). The pedals are also now made from alloy.And because it’s the range-topper, you get all the goodies from the slightly lower-priced ‘Sport Nav’ MX-5. This brings in lots of things like LED lights, a leather steering wheel, climate control, a DAB radio, Bluetooth, sat nav, parking sensors and a Bose stereo system. All in, lots of kit.