- 8,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have Land Rover’s renowned Discovery (5), with the larger cost option 3.0 TD6 Engine, (All Wheel Drive), Automatic gearbox, 7 Seater, finished in the Stunning Cost Option Santorini Black Metallic with Full Black Ebony Leather Seats. First registered 11th August 2018 (18 Reg), Amazingly Low 8,500 Miles, Just 1 Private Owner (Most were Pre-Reg/Demo).
3.0 TD6 (254 bhp) twinned with the 8 Speed Tiptronic Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-62 is a 7.7 Seconds, Top Speed of 130mph with claimed combined 39.2 Mpg. Absolutely full of the very latest Technology Land Rover has to offer. This one being loaded with cost options.
Very High Specification Extra Cost Options Include –
- 22 Inch ‘Style 5025’ Alloys (£3,175)
- Dynamic Pack (£1,970) Including –
- Narvik Black Extended Front and Rear Bumpers, with Tailgate applique
- Indus Silver Front and Rear Tow Covers
- Narvik Black Grille Pack
- Narvik Black Exterior Arch Trims
- Gloss Black Lettering
- Gloss Black door mirror caps
- 22″ wheel spats
- Fixed Front and Rear Panoramic Roof with Power Blinds (£1,270)
- Vision Assist Pack (£1,125) Including –
- Adaptive LED Headlights with signature DRL
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Auto-dimming, Power Fold, Heated Door Mirrors with Memory and Puddle Lights
- Metallic Santorini Black Paint (£850)
- Meridian Sound System (£530)
- Privacy Rear Glass (£450)
- Power Gesture Tailgate (£425)
- Heated Front, Rear and 3rd Row Seats (£325)
- Black Roof Rails (£325)
- Ebony Black Headlining (£295)
- Twin Rear 12v Power Outlet (£115).
- Terrain Response 2 Dynamic Ride Modes (£110)
- That’s £10,965 in Options!
- Making the list price near £77,000
HSE Specification Includes –
- Front fog lights
- Signature Hi-Line Tail lights
- Keyless Entry
- Auto High Beam Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Three-zone Climate Control
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Electric front seats
- Windsor Leather Interior
- Electrically Folding/Raising 2nd and 3rd Row Seats
Specification is already comprehensive with –
- Land Rover arguably the best 4×4 system in production
- Twin Speed Hi/Lo Ratio Transfer box
- 8 Speed Auto
- Decent, traction, roll and stability Control
- Electronic Air Suspension
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Bar Rear Lights
- Heated Front Seats
- Electrically Reclining Rear Seats, giving 7 Seats.
- Heated Front and Rear Screen
- LR Infotainment Media System with Touchscreen Satellite Navigation Pro
- InControl Touch Pro
- Bluetooth Phone Connection
- DAB Radio
- Lane Departure Warning
- Drivers Information Display and Trip Computer
- Multi Function Leather Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Digital Climate Control with Air Con
- Front and Rear Park Distance Control with Visual Display
- Electric Windows
- Remote Central Locking
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Land Rover Service History being serviced in June 2018 at 8,794 Miles. This example has Land Rover Factory Warranty and Assistance Until April 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The latest Land Rover Discovery is the most capable yet. It manages to blend the unrivalled off-road ability and toughness of the company’s previous 4x4s with a considerably better on-road driving experience and greater efficiency. The Disco is impressively refined, too, Better still, the Discovery combines all this with the versatility you’d expect from an upmarket seven-seat 4×4. In fact, the Land Rover is almost unsurpassed when it comes to coping with everything from the school run to a fully loaded excursion up a mountain. With air suspension fitted as standard to every model, the Discovery rides smoothly.
Powered by a 254bhp 3.0-litre turbodiesel V6 and coming with an impressive list of standard equipment. All cars feature an eight-speed automatic gearbox and permanent four-wheel drive with Land Rover’s Terrain Response set-up. Thanks to this, with the turn of a dial, the driver can tailor the behaviour of the car to suit the ground it’s driving over, whether it be mud, rocks, sand or tarmac.
Starting with the third row of seats, the Land Rover offers more legroom than either the Volvo XC90 or Audi Q7, accommodating fully grown adults with relative ease if the middle row of seats is slid forward slightly. Even if you do this, passengers in the second row will still have plenty of legroom. Alternatively, if you’re only carrying five, you can maximise passenger space by sliding the middle seats back. There’ll still be more than enough luggage room on offer if you do so.