- 650 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have the Ford Focus ST-3 Turbo (250ps), finished in the ever popular Frozen White with the Recaro Windsor Leather Seats. First registered 30th May 2018, Its travelled an incredibly low genuine 650 miles, Ford Pre-reg and One Private Owner from New.
Extra Cost Options Include:
- Style Pack 19″Alloy Wheels (£575)
- Frozen White (£250).
- Rear Privacy Glass (£225).
- Door Edge Protectors (£85).
- Cost Options Totalling £1,135.
Standard options Include –
- ST Exterior Styling Pack with Centre Exit Exhaust,
- Red Calipers,
- Privacy Glass,
- Bi-Xenon Headlights,
- Adaptive Lighting,
- Headlamp Washers
- Recaro Electric Windsor Leather Sports Seats with Heated Front Seats,
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Latest Sync 3 Satellite Navigation System,
- Bluetooth Phone Integration
- Muti Function Steering Wheel,
- Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer,
- Park Distance Control,
- Quickclear Heated Windscreen and Washer Jets,
- Cruise Control,
- Electric Folding Heated Mirrors,
- Auto Lights,
- Rain Sensing Wipers,
- Auto Dimming Rear Mirror,
- Auto Stop/Start,
- Automatic Dual Zone Climate Control with Air Con,
- Electric Windows,
- Keyless Entry,
- Fitted Carpet Mats.
This example due to its age and mileage is not yet due its first service and has Ford Factory Warranty Until June 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The 2.0-litre petrol engine develops 247bhp – significantly more than the old ST and interesting more than the facelifted Volkswagen Golf GTI
Focus got a facelift and that translated to the ST too, with the big Aston-esque honeycomb mesh grille and more aggressive style dominating,