- 13,800 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(18)
Here we have the MK3 Ford Focus ST-3 Turbo (250ps), finished in the “In” Popular Colour Stealth Grey with the Recaro Windsor Leather Sports Seats. First registered 3rd March 2018 (18 Registration), Its travelled just 13,800 miles with One Private Owner from New.
Focus ST3 MK3 sharing many visual and interior similarities with the New Focus RS, These came with a 2.0l Turbo Ecoboost Engine providing 250bhp, with 6 speed manual Gearbox, 0-62 is a quick 6.5 Seconds, 154Mph Top Speed and a claimed 41.5Mpg (Combined). £145 Road Tax Bracket. Providing an affordable hot hatch for daily use.
Very High Specification, Extra Cost Options Include –
- Black Style Pack including 19 Inch Alloy Wheels (£850)
- Sync 3 Satellite Navigation (£400)
- Privacy Darkened Rear Glass (£225)
- Heated Steering Wheel (£115)
- Door Edge Protectors (£85)
- Cost Options Totalling £1,675.
Standard options Include –
- ST Exterior Styling Pack with Centre Exit Exhaust
- Red Calipers
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Adaptive Lighting
- Headlamp Washers
- Recaro Electric Windsor Leather Sports Seats with Heated Front Seats
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Latest Sync 3 Colour Media System
- Bluetooth Phone Integration
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer
- Rear Park Distance Control
- Quickclear Heated Windscreen and Washer Jets
- Cruise Control
- Electric Folding Heated Mirrors
- Auto Lights
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Auto Dimming Rear Mirror
- Auto Stop/Start
- Automatic Dual Zone Climate Control with Air Con
- Electric Windows
- Keyless Entry
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Ford Service History, serviced March 2019 at 7,057 Miles. Long Ford Factory Warranty until March 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The ST gets sportier bodykit than the standard Focus. The key identifiers of the full-fat ST are the honeycomb grille up front, 18-inch wheels and centre-exit exhaust sticking out of the back bumper.
The 2.0-litre petrol engine develops 247bhp – the official maximum is 154mph and we saw an indicated 162mph on a stretch of derestricted Autobahn when we first tested the pre-facelift car in Germany. With 22bhp more than the old model, it will sprint from 0-62mph in 6.5 sec, which puts it level pegging with the Golf GTI. The Ford’s steering has lots of feel, and it’s fast. Every corner is a delight; you feel connected to the road and in touch with how the car is moving around beneath you. The chassis set-up contributes to that, too, and lets you control the car’s line with the throttle. While some rivals are engaging and fun to drive, the Ford has the edge if you’re an enthusiast