- 14,150 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have another stunning Ford Focus RS Mk3, All-Wheel Drive, finished in the Most Popular Magnetic Grey with the sought after cost option Recaro Shell Bucket Seats. First registered 15th December 2016 (66), Its travelled just 14,150 miles, with only 2 Owners from new, the last being a true enthusiast.
Latest Focus RS introduced as the all new model in 2016, with the 350Bhp Ecoboost Engine, 6 Speed Manual Gearbox with a Four Wheel Drive system and Launch Control, reaching 0-62Mph in an impressive 4.7 Seconds and carrying on to 165Mph.
Fantastic Cost Options List Including –
- Recaro Shell Bucket Seats (£1,145)
- Lux Pack comprising of Powerfold door mirrors; rear parking sensors; Ford KeyFree System, cruise control with speed limiter and privacy glass. (£1,000)
- 19″ Black Forged Alloys (£975)
- Magnetic Grey Metallic (£575)
- Power Tilt/Slide Sunroof (£575)
- Latest Sync 3 Navigation System with Apple Carplay, Rear parking Camera, 10 Premium Sony ICE Speakers with Sub Woofer (£465)
- Painted Calipers (£100)
- That’s £4,835 in Options!
- This car also has JCR Lowered Seat Brackets (can be swapped for original if needed)
Standard RS options Include –
- Focus RS Body Styling, with Aggressive Bumpers and Rear Wing
- Twin Exhaust System
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with Headlamp Wash
- Auto Adaptive Headlights
- Black Headlining
- 4 Drive Modes, Normal, Sport, Track, or Drift. Launch Control, Dual Mode Damper Settings
- Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer
- 3 Centre Gauges For Boost, Oil temp & Pressure
- Colour Touch Screen Media Display
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Dual Climate Control
- Quickclear Heated Windscreen and Washer Jets,
- Air Con
- Cruise Control
- Auto Lights
- Auto Wipers
- Auto Stop/Start
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Service History being serviced at Ford at 2,718 Miles in Feb 2018 and lastly at renowned RS Specialists Mountune at 12,226 Miles in Feb 2019. All Ford Recall Work Completed. Ford Factory Warranty Until December 2019. Ford Production of the Focus RS MK3 has now Ended, making examples like this highly sought after.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
Much anticipated by both the motoring press and us enthusiasts alike the limited production Focus RS doesn’t disappoint, indeed its been given numerous 5star reviews!
Read the Top Gear group test here!
Focus RS does battle with Merc A45, VW Golf R and Honda’s Civic Type R
The new Ford Focus RS. And at the risk of spoiling the next thousand or so words for you, it’s about to be nothing short of a sensation for petrolheads the world over!
Evo Mag also a 5 star review and say What the RS loses out to the RS3 and AMG45 in badge appeal it wins back in value for money and driver engagement. It’s at least £10,000 cheaper than the Audi and Mercedes and although it doesn’t trouble either of those for cabin quality it is more exciting to drive than both.