- 20,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have the Ford Focus RS Mk3, All-Wheel Drive, finished in the Striking Launch Colour and most expensive paint option Nitrous Blue with the Half Leather Black and Blue Recaro Seats. First registered 20th September 2016, Its travelled 20,500 miles, has just 1 previous owner and well known to us, as it was previously supplied to its current keeper too.
Latest Focus RS introduced as the all new model in 2016 with the 350Bhp Ecoboost Engine, 6 Speed Manual Gearbox with a Four Wheel Drive system and Launch Control, reaching 0-62Mph in an impressive 4.7 Seconds and carrying onto 165Mph. This example has the standard height adjustable Recaro Seats which is a must for some buyers.
Extra Cost Options Include:
- Lux Pack comprising of Powerfold door mirrors; rear parking sensors; Ford KeyFree System, cruise control with speed limiter and privacy glass. (£1,000).
- 19″ Black Forged Alloys (£975).
- Nitrous Blue (£745).
- Sync 2 Navigation System with Rear parking Camera, 10 Premium Sony ICE Speakers with Sub Woofer (£465).
- Painted Calipers (£100)
- That’s £3,285 in Options!
Standard RS options Include –
- Focus RS Body Styling, with Aggressive Bumpers and Rear Wing
- Twin Exhaust System
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with Headlamp Wash
- Auto Adaptive Headlights
- Black Headlining
- 4 Drive Modes, Normal, Sport, Track, or Drift. Launch Control, Dual Mode Damper Settings
- Drivers Information Display with Trip Computer
- 3 Centre Gauges For Boost, Oil temp & Pressure
- Colour Touch Screen Media Display
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Dual Climate Control
- Quickclear Heated Windscreen and Washer Jets,
- Air Con
- Cruise Control
- Auto Lights
- Auto Wipers
- Auto Stop/Start
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Ford Service History being serviced at 7,088 and Recall and second Service carried out August 2018 at 12,561 Miles. Ford Factory Warranty Until September 2019. Ford Production of the Focus RS MK3 has now Ended, making examples like this highly sought after. This example benefits from have a new set of Factory Spec Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres Fitted.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
Much anticipated by both the motoring press and us enthusiasts alike the limited production Focus RS doesn’t disappoint, indeed its been given numerous 5star reviews!
Read the Top Gear group test here!
Focus RS does battle with Merc A45, VW Golf R and Honda’s Civic Type R
The new Ford Focus RS. And at the risk of spoiling the next thousand or so words for you, it’s about to be nothing short of a sensation for petrolheads the world over!
Evo Mag also a 5 star review and say What the RS loses out to the RS3 and AMG45 in badge appeal it wins back in value for money and driver engagement. It’s at least £10,000 cheaper than the Audi and Mercedes and although it doesn’t trouble either of those for cabin quality it is more exciting to drive than both.