- 10,500 Miles
- Reg Date: 2017
- Year Built: 2017(17)
Here we have a fabulous and 2017 Abarth 595 1.4 TJet (180ps) Competizione, finished in arguably the best colour Campovolo Grey with Extra Cost Option Full Red Leather Seats . Its a has travelled 10,500 Miles from new, with 1 Previous Owner and its in Super Condition throughout.
This Car has some Lovely Factory Cost Options:
- Full Red Leather £750
- Xenon Headlights – £675
- Campovolo Grey £350
- Satellite Navigation £350
- Red Exterior pack Consisting of Side Decals, Mirror, Front and Rear Diffuser Detailing in Red £200.
- Cost Options Totalling £2,325!
The Abarth 595 Competizone is the top of the range model with a host Upgrades included:
- Facelift Abarth Factory Styling Pack.
- 180 HP Power upgrade.
- Brembo Brake Upgrade.
- BMC High Performance Intake.
- Record Monza Exhaust System giving a lovely tone.
- Koni Shock Absorber’s with Eibach Lowering Springs.
- 17″ Bi Colour Alloys .
- Red Brake Calipers.
- Rear Park Sensors.
- Privacy Glass.
- Abarth Corsa Bucket Front Seats.
- 7″ TFT Drivers Display with Multi-Function Computer.
- 5″ Colour Touch Screen Infotainment System with DAB and USB.
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity.
- Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel.
- Alcantara Interior Detailing.
- Carbon Fibre Interior Detailing including Steering Wheel and Door Sills.
- Aluminium Pedals.
- Digital Climate Control with Air Con.
- Electric Windows.
- Electric Mirrors.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Fitted Carpet Mats.
Full Abarth Service History visiting the Mangoletsi workshop @7,755 Miles and Factory Warranty until March 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy on 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
What is it?
The new, face-lifted 595 Competizione has been updated with the current Fiat 500’s coloured centre rear lights and some new, more sculpted bumpers. But the 595 still retains the 500’s cute looks and diminutive proportions, which are a huge contrast to the big, aggressive noise it makes.
It’s in the details where the 595 discovers its identity, though. Everything within the 595 has been finished exquisitely.
This new Competizione is equipped with a mechanical, limited-slip differential from the 695 Biposto. That signals just how focused the 595 Competizione is, and when you start to explore the Abarth’s spec sheet it’s equally as impressive: Koni FSD dampers and four piston Brembo Brakes with 305mm drilled and vented discs.
Ok, so it doesn’t have the dog ‘box with exposed mechanical linkage like the Biposto, but the 595 is significantly cheaper at just £20,290 compared to the fully specced Biposto at £51,000.