- 2,900 Miles
- Year Built: 2019(69)
Here we have a Stunning Specification Latest Model BMW X5 3.0D M-Sport, Xdrive, Automatic, finished in the Beautiful Black Sapphire Metallic with Black Vernasca Leather Interior . Its in stunning condition throughout, First registered 2nd September 2019 (69 Registration), Its travelled just 2,900 miles with 1 Owner from New.
BMW’s latest iteration of its renowned luxury 4 Wheel Drive SUV, Redesigned aggressive exterior and modern digital interior, with more tech than ever, bring the X5 up-to-date. It’s 3.0 Twin Power Turbo Diesel Producing 265bhp, 0-60 in just 6.5 Seconds, 155 Mph Limited Top Speed, Claimed Combined Figure 35.8Mpg
This example has a Very High Specification over standard –
- Comfort Package (£2,350)
- Comfort Front Seats
- Heated Seats Front and Rear
- Heated and Cooled Cup Holders
- Ambient Lighting
- Comfort Keyless Access
- Auto Tailgate with Gesture Control
- Sun Blinds for Rear Side Windows
- M Sport Plus Pack (£2,250)
- M-Sport Exhaust System
- M-Sport Performance Braking System with Painted Blue Calipers
- Sun Protection Darkened Privacy Glass
- High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior Trims
- Technology Pack (£2,095)
- BMW Display Key, Showing vehicle data, operate Suspension mode and Ventilation remotely
- Heads Up Display
- Parking System Plus with 360 Cameras, Front Rear Park Sensors and 3D View
- Harmon Kardon Loudspeaker Surround Sound System
- Wireless Charging
- Visibility Pack (£1,595)
- BMW Adaptive Laserlight Headlights (500M Visibility) with Signature Lighting
- High Beam Assist
- 22″ Individual 746 V Spoke Alloy Wheels (£900)
- Piano Black Interior Finishing (£560)
- Crafted Clarity Glass Interior Elements X illuminated Gear Selector, Volume Control, iDrive Controller and Start/Stop button are made of fine glass (£550)
- Options totalling £10,300!! List price £69,680!!
High Specification as standard –
- M Sport specific Aerodynamic body styling with unique Bumpers and Grilles
- 2-Axle Adaptive Air Suspension
- Sport Automatic Transmission
- Entry Signature Puddle Lighting
- Door Sill Inlays – BMW M Designation Illuminated
- LED Front Fog Lights
- LED Tail Lights
- Black Vernasca Perforated Leather
- Electric Front Seats
- Anthracite Headlining
- M multi-function leather steering wheel, three-spoke with M stitching
- Active Cockpit 12.3In LCD Instrument cluster
- Speed Limit Display
- Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia
- Colour 12.3In Touch Screen Multi Media System
- iDrive Touch Controller with shortcut buttons
- Enhanced Bluetooth Connectivity
- DAB Digital Radio
- BMW Connected Drive Services, comprising:
– BMW Emergency Call
– BMW Online Services
– BMW TeleServices
– Concierge Service
– Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI)
– Remote Services
– TMC for lifetime
- PDC – Park Distance Control – Front and Rear
- Cruise control with brake function
- Two Part Upper and Lower Tailgate
- Electric windows – front, with open/close fingertip control,anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Electric Folding Anti-Dazzle Mirrors
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
First Service not due for 15,000 Miles or 15 months and has BMW Factory Warranty Until September 2022.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Well, the BMW X5 is still very much a leader on the luxury front. Everywhere you prod there’s leather or soft-touch plastic, from the top of the dashboard, to the door tops, centre console and even lower down on the dash and doors too. Naturally, the X5’s switches are also nicely damped and there’s not a squeak or rattle to be heard when driving.
In the centre of the dashboard sits one of the best infotainment systems available in any car: BMW’s newly named Operating System 7.0 , It’s actually the most technologically advanced iteration of the system ever, but continues to be a doddle to navigate and is still comprises a rotary controller with menu shortcut buttons between the front seats and a 12.3-inch screen, which can be controlled using the controller, via touch or by voice.
But BMW X5 isn’t done there – also standard is another 12.3-inch screen behind the steering wheel acting at the driver’s instruments. It’s clear, crisp and configurable, so you can have the information displayed that you want, including things like speed, fuel consumption, navigation info and your radio or media selection.
Another important factor in a large luxurious SUV is space and the BMW X5 offers plenty of it. Those in the front will have no complaints about leg or head room and the driver gets a supportive seat with full electric adjustment and a memory function. Space continues in the back seats. Two tall adults will comfortably sit behind those in the front, while a third won’t be sounding off on a long journey either. It’s a comfortable experience, too; the X5’s standard adaptive air suspension does a good job of soaking up ruts, potholes and broken Tarmac in its most comfortable setting.
The 30d diesel is a smasher. It hits all the latest toxic-emission requirements and drinks less. For a diesel it’s smooth and quiet (sport mode synthesises some bass through the speakers but that’s superfluous)