- 3,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2017(17)
Here we have a Amazing Facelift BMW M4 Coupe Competition Pack, DCT, finished in Stunning BMW Special Paint Finish – Individual Enzian Blue with Black Extended Merino Hide Competition Seats. Its in As New condition throughout. First registered 11th August 2017, Its travelled just 3,500 miles with only One Enthusiast Owner from new.
If you want a Standard M4 Competition then please look away now as this car has a truly Amazing Specification –
- Individual Enzian Blue £5,200
- BMW Genuine Forged 763M Clubsport (CS) Alloys £5,000
- Competition Package (£3,000) Comprising of :
- Adaptive M Suspension, Competition package specific set-up with specific springs, dampers and anti-roll bars
- BMW Individual High-gloss Black Shadowline Grille Package
- Lightweight M Sport seats
- Front seatbelts, with M stripes
- BMW Performance, M Sports exhaust finished with Black Chrome tailpipe finishers
- Power uplifted to 444 Bhp
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) £2,645.
- Adaptive LED Icon Headlights with High Beam Assist £1,200
- BMW Performance Steering Wheel with Carbon Insert £1,000
- Heads Up Display (HUD) £825.
- Comfort Access £495
- Sun Protection Glass £395
- BMW Performance Carbon Mirror Caps £344
- Harmon Kardon Sound System £245
- Apple Carplay Preparation £235
- BMW Performance Carbon Gearshift and Surround £152
- Cost options totalling a staggering £20,736 giving a list price of around £75,000!!!
Being the Top Of the Range M-Division product for the 4 Series, it comes with a very high specification as standard
- M Twin Power Turbo in-line six-cylinder petrol engine
- Active M Differential
- Adaptive M suspension
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control
- Armrest – front, sliding with folding storage compartment
- BMW Connected Drive Services, comprising:
– BMW Emergency Call
– BMW Online Services
– BMW TeleServices
– Concierge Service
– Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI)
– Remote Services
– TMC for lifetime
- Control Display – 8.8″ colour display screen
- Cruise control with brake function
- DAB tuner
- Door sill finishers with M designation
- Electric windows – front, with open/close fingertip control,anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Enhanced Bluetooth
- Exhaust tailpipes, quad, Chrome
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Gearshift lever with M badge
- Headlining, Anthracite
- iDrive Touch Controller with shortcut buttons
- M Instrument cluster
- M multi-function leather steering wheel, three-spoke with M stitching
- M rear spoiler, integrated into bootlid
- M specific rear seat with integrated headrests – two
- M specific seats for driver and passenger, lightweight construction with integrated headrests and illuminated M logo.
- Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Rear backrest, lightweight construction, foldable and 60:40 dividable
- Seat heating for driver and front passenger
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Windscreen with grey shade band
- Wireless charging cradle in front centre armrest storage compartment
- Xenon Headlights
This example has Full BMW Service History having its Running in Service completed in September 2017 at 1,103 Miles and more recently had a health check in September 2018 at 3,344 Miles and has BMW Factory Warranty Until August 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What The Press Say”
The M4 Competition claimed Evo Magazines Coupe of the year 2017 : https://www.evo.co.uk/bmw/m4/20559/bmw-m4-competition-pack-evo-car-of-the-year-best-coupe
The BMW M4 Competition Package is the first significant upgrade to the BMW M3 and M4 range since the cars were launched early in 2014. Available on all derivatives – saloon, coupe and convertible – the package brings more power, new suspension components and wheels, mild styling revisions and additional equipment. The 3-litre straight six with twin turbochargers are carried over, but a 19bhp hike lifts peak power.
The extra power cuts a tenth of a second from the 0-62mph times – the M3 and M4 Coupe with the optional seven-speed M Double Clutch Transmission now reach 62mph in four seconds flat.
The Competition Package brings new springs, dampers and anti-roll bars, which represents a comprehensive overhaul of the base car’s chassis. BMW says the various drive modes – Comfort, Sport and Sport+ – have also been reconfigured and adaptive dampers are now standard fit. The cabin now features lightweight sports seats with sizeable bolsters and seat belts with the BMW M colours woven into them. The Individual Shadow Line exterior styling upgrade is standard fit, as is the M sports exhaust system