- 10,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(65)
Here we have a super BMW M4 Coupe finished in Stunning Black Sapphire with Black Extended Merino Hide. Its in fabulous condition throughout. First registered 20th February 2016, Its travelled just 10,200 miles with only One Previous Owner.
This example has a Great Specification –
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) £2,645.
- Heads Up Display (HUD) £825.
- 19″ Style 437 Alloys in Jet Black £175.
- Sun Protection Glass £265.
- This Car also has a Glass Sunroof, Black exterior front & side grills, Carbon 500 Interior pack, Extended Front lip, Side Skirts, Rear Spoiler and Rear Diffuser.
Being the Top Of the Range M-Division product for the 4 Series, it comes with a very high specification as standard
- M Twin Power Turbo in-line six-cylinder petrol engine
- Active M Differential
- Adaptive M suspension
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control
- Armrest – front, sliding with folding storage compartment
- BMW Connected Drive Services, comprising:
– BMW Emergency Call
– BMW Online Services
– BMW TeleServices
– Concierge Service
– Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI)
– Remote Services
– TMC for lifetime
- Control Display – 8.8″ colour display screen
- Cruise control with brake function
- DAB tuner
- Door sill finishers with M designation
- Electric windows – front, with open/close fingertip control,anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Enhanced Bluetooth
- Exhaust tailpipes, quad, Chrome
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Gearshift lever with M badge
- Headlining, Anthracite
- iDrive Touch Controller with shortcut buttons
- M Instrument cluster
- M multi-function leather steering wheel, three-spoke with M stitching
- M rear spoiler, integrated into bootlid
- M specific rear seat with integrated headrests – two
- M specific seats for driver and passenger, lightweight construction with integrated headrests and illuminated M logo.
- Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Rear backrest, lightweight construction, foldable and 60:40 dividable
- Seat heating for driver and front passenger
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Windscreen with grey shade band
- Wireless charging cradle in front centre armrest storage compartment
- Xenon Headlights
This example has Full BMW Service History having its Running in Service completed in April 2016 at 1,200 Miles and more recently being serviced in January 2018 at 6,500 Miles and has BMW Factory Warranty Until February 2019.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What The Press Say”
The BMW M4 is effectively an M3 Coupe, but don’t let that put you off. The M4 is a fast, engaging, and hugely desirable, even offering a dose of practicality for those who occasionally need to carry luggage or rear-seat passengers.
For many purists, the M4’s turbocharged engine can’t match the old car’s naturally aspirated V8 for drama and character. Yet look past the artificial soundtrack and you’ll discover a truly great setup. It delivers the sort of pace that will have supercar owners looking nervously in their rear-view mirror, yet is far more efficient than the unit it replaces.
Better still, like all BMW M cars, the M4 is thrilling to drive. The rear-wheel drive handling demands respect in slippery conditions, but the upshot is that you have to have your wits about and that helps it deliver an involving driving experience. Competition Pack models are even more extreme, so make sure you can live with the compromises ride comfort.
Factor in the M4’s decent everyday practicality and this BMW is a true supercar for every occassion.
Autocar – Should I buy one?
BMW M chiefs say the M4 coupé is 15sec faster than the old M3 coupé around the Nürburgring, where much of its chassis development was carried out. Part of the gain is down to the added performance delivered by the new turbocharged engine. However, it is clear the handling has also risen to a lofty new level as well.
An even bigger achievement in my eyes is the new car’s broad spread of ability. You can cruise along the motorway in admirable comfort with the steering in a relatively relaxed state, the suspension offering excellent compliance, the engine in its most efficient state and the DSC at the ready.
Then you can head out on to the track with the steering feel heightened, the chassis primed for ultimate body control, the throttle mapping set for maximum attack and the electronic safety net disengaged in a bid to better your lap time.
However, there are apparent shortfalls. While it is spectacularly powerful and endows the M4 coupé to previously unattained levels of acceleration, the new engine lacks engagement and sounds disappointingly flat at certain points in the rev range. It also fails to match the sheer response of the engine it succeeds.
For many potential buyers who might consider the BMW M4 coupé when it goes on sale in the UK later this month this will blunt its charm, but only until they discover the gains in driveability and stunning in-gear qualities. What it lacks in overall excitement, it more than makes up for in everyday driving appeal.
Check out this M4 Video review with all the facts and figures!