- 5,800 Miles
- Year Built: 2017(67)
Here we have an Amazing LCI (Face-lift) BMW M2 Coupe DCT Automatic, finished in the striking launch colour (arguably the best) Metallic Long Beach Blue complete with Black Dakota Leather Hide and Blue Contrast Stitching . Its in stunning condition throughout, First registered 22nd December 2017 (67 Registration, Face-lift), Its travelled just 5,800 miles, BMW Pre-Registered and 1 Fastidious Owner since.
BMW unveiled the Life Cycle Impulse (LCI) Facelift in July 2017. At the front, new, full LED headlights offer a new hexagonal interpretation of BMW’s signature twin-circle design, the rear sees single-piece full LED taillights with BMW’s classic “L” shape
Inside is where most of the changes are. The dashboard has been redesigned, with the air vents, control unit and audio system being all flush to the surface now. Next in the LCI process was the gauge cluster which is now a beautiful LCD configuration replacing the standard needle clock design from the previous model.
These are a fantastic driving machine, 3.0 Twin Turbo, twinned with the fabulous DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) Automatic Gearbox, 365Bhp, 343lbs ft and 0-60 in just 4.3 Seconds (Yes the same as the likes of a Aston Martin Vantage GT8 and an Audi R8 V8), 155 Mph Electronically Limited with 35.8 claimed combined mpg, make for some fantastic stats. Reality of it is, the car is so well balanced the drive is superb.
This example has a lovely and Very High Specification over standard –
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) (£2,645)
- Harmon Kardon (£600)
- Reverse Camera (£330)
- Heated Front Seats (£295)
- Sun Protection Glass (£290)
- Exterior Folding Mirrors (£275)
- Options totalling £4,435!!
- BMW M performance Black Front and Side Grilles (£400)
- BMW M Performance Style Re-trimmed Steering Wheel (£250)
- Autowatch Renowned Ghost Immobiliser (£400)
Being the Top Of the Range M-Division product for the 2 Series, the M2 comes with a very high specification as standard
- Aerodynamic bodystyling, M2 specific, with unique front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts
- 19″ M Double-spoke style 437 M wheels in Black with Staggered Set up.
- M rear spoiler.
- Door sill finishers with M2 designation
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Exhaust tailpipes, quad, Chrome
- Xenon Headlights
- M Twin Power Turbo in-line six-cylinder petrol engine
- High-precision direct injection
- TwinPower turbo turbocharging technology
- VALVETRONIC engine management
- Active M Differential
- M specific Sport suspension, unique to M2
- M specific braking system,
- M Dynamic mode
- Black Dakota leather upholstery with unique Blue stitching and M embossed front seats
- Headlining, Anthracite
- Interior trim, Carbon-fibre (open-pore) with Black High-gloss finisher
- M multi-function leather steering wheel, three-spoke with M stitching
- Gearshift lever with M badge
- M Instrument cluster
- Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia
- Control Display – 8.8″ colour display screen
- iDrive Touch Controller with shortcut buttons
- DAB tuner
- BMW Connected Drive Services, comprising:
– BMW Emergency Call
– BMW Online Services
– BMW TeleServices
– Concierge Service
– Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI)
– Remote Services
– TMC for lifetime
- Cruise control with brake function
- Electric windows – front, with open/close fingertip control,anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
This example has Full BMW Service History having its Running in Service completed in June 18 at 1,218 Miles and First Service not due until December 2019 or 20,000 Miles and has BMW Factory Warranty Until December 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Top Gear gives it 9/10 – Just five characters in its name, but that says an awful lot. A pure and simple BMW driver’s car: no fuss, no mess, no all-wheel-drive or off-piste body style. M2. Its small size only concentrates the effect. It uses the 2-Series Coupe shell, but widened by 80mm to accommodate the suspension of the M3 and M4, albeit entirely re-calibrated for the M2 and its shorter wheelbase and bespoke tyres. The engine is based on the 326bhp unit in the M235i, but it has the pistons from the M3, and a new induction system.
It’s a hoot, a real classic. The chassis is the star, and sidesteps the reservations we maintain over the M3 and M4. The marvellous straight-six turbo engine revs so keenly that the 7,000rpm red-line seems spoilsport. Its mid-range is strong too, lag-free and alert above 3,000 it’s truly alert and does all it’s asked.
BMW’s engineers set it up to be as good as it can be, and you aren’t given buttons to change anything. That’s why the M2 is cheaper than the M4: because it’s less complicated. And because it’s less complicated, it is a better drive. Much better. It’s so good that in a few bends I was actually dribbling with joy.
A DCT equipped M2 will hit 62mph in an impressive 4.3 seconds, beating the manual by 0.2 of a second. Thanks to the broad and linear torque delivery, the M2 feels fast at any revs.