- 22,750 Miles
- Year Built: 2017(17)
Here we have a Very High Spec 2017 BMW 220D Gran Tourer, M Sport, XDrive (All Wheel Drive) Automatic, finished in the Outstanding Mineral Grey Metallic complete with Black Dakota Leather. First registered 27th March 2017, Lovely Condition, Its travelled just 22,750 miles and 2 Private Owners from New.
This is the Top of the 2 Series Gran Tourer Range, in both engine and specification terms, 2.0 Turbo Diesel 190Ps, twinned with the Automatic Gearbox, and Xdrive 4 Wheel Drive, 0-60 in just 7.8 Seconds, 135 Mph with 55.4 claimed combined mpg. Also has a Low annual tax.
This example has a lovely and Very High Specification over standard –
- XDrive combined with Sport Automatic (£3,230)
- Navigation Plus Package (£1,275)
- Professional Large Screen Media Display
- Heads Up Display
- Concierge and Connected Services
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof with Blind (£945)
- LED Headlights with Signature Halo Side Lights (£745)
- Mineral Grey Metallic (£550)
- Driver Comfort Package (£510)
- Front and Rear PDC
- Park Assist
- Extended Lighting
- Heated Front Seats (£295)
- Exterior Folding Mirrors (£295)
- Sun Protection Glass (£270)
- Electric Lumbar Support (£195)
- Black Roof Rails (£170)
- Folding Trays on Front Seats (£145)
- Options totalling £8,625, Making this £41,225 New!!
Being the Top Of the Range, this has a very high specification as standard (M-Sport Package – (£3,000) over SE)
- M sport body styling, unique front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts
- 18″ M Double-spoke style 486 M Alloys.
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Dual Exhaust tailpipes (220 only)
- M Sport suspension
- Configurable Driving mode
- Black Dakota leather upholstery with Sports front seats
- Headlining, Anthracite
- Interior trim, Aluminium Hexagon with Pearl Chrome finisher
- M multi-function leather steering wheel
- Control Display – 8.8″ colour display screen
- iDrive Touch Controller with shortcut buttons
- DAB tuner
- BMW Connected Drive Services, comprising:
– BMW Emergency Call
– BMW Online Services
– BMW TeleServices
– Concierge Service
– Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI)
– Remote Services
– TMC for lifetime
- Configurable Ambient lighting
- Cruise control with brake function
- Electric windows
- Power Tailgate
- 2 Zone Climate Control
- Air conditioning
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
Full BMW Service History, Serviced in February 2019 at 16,541 Miles. BMW Factory Warranty Until 27th March 2020 .
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
BMW has built its reputation on rear-drive sports saloons that flatter and satisfy those who relish driving. This, though, is a people carrier with five or seven seats (called Active Tourer or Gran Tourer, respectively) that’s natively front- and optionally all-wheel drive. The driving position is unmistakably MPV, as you look through a tall window from a tall seat. But controversial or not, there’s something about the blue’n’white propeller that reassures you about the mechanicals beneath. And they are good: it’s no sports car, naturally, but the steering and body control are a notable step away from the Scenics and Zafiras of this world. There’s neutral handling and relatively little roll.
The good news is the BMW badge is backed up by quality, and the fit, finish and general aura of the family-friendly 2-Series is once again distanced from the usual fare of this class. Step from a Zafira into this, and you really will feel like you’ve stepped up a class, As you would expect, the 2 Series Gran Tourer leads the way when it comes to interior quality in a car of this type and size. Everything inside has BMW’s trademark solid build and most of the plastics look and feel expensive. However, remember you’ll pay a premium to drive the Gran Tourer.
The BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer is a larger, more versatile version of the Active Tourer MPV, adding seven seats and a larger body to what is a distinctly family-friendly car from the German brand. If you need seven seats but also value a premium interior then the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer offers both, The Gran Tourer is longer and taller, adding an additional two seats that fold up from the boot floor.
Large rear doors and a middle row of seats with a quick tilt and slide function aid access to the very back of the 2 Series GT; once inside, there is easily enough room for smaller children. In fact, by sliding the middle row forward and reclining the seat backs slightly, we found it possible to configure the car so that you can carry seven average sized adults in relative comfort – for shorter journeys at least.
Engines range from the basic three-cylinder 216d diesel to the range-topping 220d with four-wheel drive. The 220d 2.0-litre diesel is bound to be a popular choice thanks to being able to shove itself from 0-62mph in 8.2 seconds and real-world fuel economy of more than 50mpg. Its substantial mid-range performance will also prove useful when the BMW’s packed to the rafters.
Aimed at people who think a Renault Grand Scenic, Citroen Grand C4 SpaceTourer or even a Volkswagen Touran is too mainstream, the 2 GT promises to be a car they not only need but one they actively desire. BMW has tried to make the 2 Series Gran Tourer look as sporting as possible