- 13,500 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have a Stunning Top of the Range Audi TT RS Quattro (All Wheel Drive) with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the Stunning Cost Option Daytona Grey Metallic with the Black RS Embroidered Quilted Leather Bucket Seats. First registered 21st October 2016 (66 Registration), It has travelled a Low 13,500 Miles, Audi First Registered and 1 Private Owner.
This example is current face lift model with Revised 2.5, 5 Cylinder Engine, all-new Aluminum Engine Block that is 26kg lighter than previous models, revised Fuel & Turbocharger System sees 400PS (395 bhp), twinned with the 7 Speed S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox meaning 0-62 is seen off in a blistering 3.7 Seconds, Top Speed Restricted to 155mph and a claimed combined 34 Mpg.
Special Launch Specification Car for Audi to Showcase the new TTRS, hence the enormous Cost Options –
- Top Speed De-Restriction to 174 Mph (£1,600)
- 20″ 7 Spoke Rotor Alloys in Black (£1,595)
- Sound and Comfort Pack (£1295)
- Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- Reversing Camera
- Advanced Key
- Carbon Gloss Wing Mirrors (£1,200)
- Audi Sport/Dynamic Pack Switchable Sports Exhaust (£1,000)
- Electric Front Seats (£995)
- Matrix LED Headlights with Signature Sweep (£945)
- Crescendo Red Design Interior (£895)
- Carbon Interior Inlays (£850)
- Gloss Black Exterior Design Styling Pack (£800)
- Carbon Gloss Engine Cover (£650)
- Daytona Grey Metallic (£575)
- Privacy Glass (£450)
- Audi Phone Box with Wireless Charging (£325)
- Electric Folding Door Mirrors (£280)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (£200)
- Storage Pack (£175)
- That’s a staggering £13,830 in options.
High Standard Specification Includes –
- RS Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Fixed High Level Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts
- RS Sports Suspension
- RS Braking System
- RS Switchable Sport Exhaust System
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- Audi Active Lane Assist
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear
- Cruise Control
- Hill Hold Assist
- Super Sport Bucket Seats, Quilted Diamond Stitching in Black Leather with Coloured Side Panels
- Heated Front Seats
- Audi R8 Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift, Push Button Start and Drive Select
- Aluminium Race Inlays
- Black Headlining
- Deluxe automatic air conditioning with integrated digital displays in vents
- Slate Grey detailing on vents and seats
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- TT RS Aluminium Door Inlays
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration
- Electric Windows
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Audi Service History, First Service in October 2018 at 7,968 Miles, Audi Factory Warranty Until 21st October 2019.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Lightened and retuned to produce 394bhp, the engine in the car now delivers pace that merits comparison with the supercar class by virtue of a 0-62mph time that drops below four seconds, quicker out the blocks than a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, Ingolstadt has certainly laid down a technical marker.
Engage launch control and Audi claims the standard-fit dual-clutch gearbox will assist firing you to 62mph in 3.7 seconds. That’s a pessimistic estimate – you’ll go sub 3.5 using launch mode, and get 3.7 if you just drive it smartly off the line. Max speed is 155mph as standard, or can be adjusted to 174mph if you’ve got £1600 you’d like to be rid of quickly.
If big power figures and impressively fast acceleration times get your adrenaline flowing, then the Audi TT RS will be the sports coupe of choice.
Yes, the new 395bhp (or a nice round 400PS) Audi TT RS is the top TT. And for £51,800, it’s frankly almost impossible to go faster for less.