- 6,800 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Here we have a Stunning Top of the Range Audi TT RS Quattro (All Wheel Drive) with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the Stunning Cost Option Crystal Effect Ara Blue with the Upgraded Black RS Embroidered Half Leather Half Quilted Alcantara Bucket Seats. First registered 20th December 2016 (66), It has travelled an Amazingly Low 6,800 Miles by its One Mature Owner since new.
This example is current face lift model with 400PS (397 bhp) twinned with the 7 Speed S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox meaning 0-62 is seen off in a blistering 3.7 Seconds, Top Speed De-restricted to 174mph and a claimed combined 34 Mpg.
The Audi TTRS is already the Top of the Range and has a very high spec, however this car has a nice cost options list:
- Top Speed Delimited to 174 Mph (£1,600).
- Gloss Black Styling Pack (£800).
- Ara Blue Crystal Effect (£775).
- Advanced Key (£400).
- Audi Warranty Extension, 4yr or 75,000 Miles (£385).
- Electric Folding Door Mirrors (£280).
- Storage Pack (£175).
- Trafic Sign Recognition (£160).
- That’s £4,575 in options, giving a staggering price of £57,065 New!
Standard Specification Include:
- RS Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Fixed High Level Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts.
- 19″ Bi Colour Polygon Alloys
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights.
- LED Rear Lights with Signature Sweep.
- RS Sports Suspension .
- RS Braking System.
- RS Switchable Sport Exhaust System.
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode.
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- Audi Sound System – 9 loudspeakers including centre speaker and two bass speakers in the doors, 5-channel amplifier with a total output of 155 watts.
- Audi Active Lane Assist.
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear.
- Cruise Control.
- Hill Hold Assist.
- Super Sport Bucket Seats with Quilted Diamond Stitching.
- Heated Front Seats.
- Audi R8 Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift, Push Button Start and Drive Select.
- Aluminium Race Inlays.
- Black Headlining.
- Deluxe automatic air conditioning with integrated digital displays in vents.
- Slate Grey detailing on vents and seats.
- LED Interior Lighting Package.
- TT RS Aluminium Door Inlays.
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Audi Service History being serviced at 3,163 Miles in November 2017 and also has Extended Factory Warranty Until December 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
ightened and retuned to produce 394bhp, the engine in the car now delivers pace that merits comparison with the supercar class by virtue of a 0-62mph time that drops below four seconds, quicker out the blocks than a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, Ingolstadt has certainly laid down a technical marker.
Engage launch control and Audi claims the standard-fit dual-clutch gearbox will assist firing you to 62mph in 3.7 seconds. That’s a pessimistic estimate – you’ll go sub 3.5 using launch mode, and get 3.7 if you just drive it smartly off the line. Max speed is 155mph as standard, or can be adjusted to 174mph if you’ve got £1600 you’d like to be rid of quickly.
If big power figures and impressively fast acceleration times get your adrenaline flowing, then the Audi TT RS will be the sports coupe of choice.
Yes, the new 395bhp (or a nice round 400PS) Audi TT RS is the top TT. And for £51,800, it’s frankly almost impossible to go faster for less.