- 27,050 Miles
- Year Built: 2015(15)
Here we have a lovely 2015 Audi S1 TFSI Quatttro, finished in rare cost option Vegas Yellow with Super Sport Black Leather Bucket Seats . Its a One Previous Owner car which has travelled 27,050 Miles from new.
This example is loaded with some fantastic options:
- Technology Pack consisting of HDD Sat Nav, 3D Mapping, Twin SD Card, 40 Gb HDD, Audi Multi Media Interface £1,495.
- Super Sport Bucket Front Seats finished in Black Nappa Leather with Contrasting Yellow Stitching £1,250, with Heated Front Seats £215
- Rare Quattro Exterior Styling Pack consisting of upgraded 18″ Star Alloys, Aluminium Bumper Styling Pack, Double Level Rear Spoiler, Xenon Lights with Red Detailing, Red Brake Calipers, Quattro Exterior Branding £1,245.
- Comfort Pack consisting of Drivers Information Screen, Rear Park Sensors, High Beam Assist, Auto Dimming Rear View Mirrors, Cruise Control, Light and Rain Sensors £525.
- Vegas Yellow £475.
- Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel £250.
- Options Totalling £5,455
Being the Top of the Range S1 model it already comes very well equipped with – Quattro Permanent All Wheel Drive, S Sport Suspension and Steering, S1 Design Exterior Styling Package with Radiator Grille with S Design and S1 Logo, S1 Aluminium Door Mirrors, Sport Bumper with Air Inlets, S Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser incorporating Dual Oval Twin Tailpipes and S1 Logo on rear Tailgate. S1 Logo Brake Calipers, Xenon Headlights, LED Rear Lights, Audi Dynamic Drive Select, DAB, Bluetooth, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Climate Control, Air Con,
Its in excellent condition throughout, it has a Full Audi Service History visiting the workshop at 10,567 Miles, and more recently had a Major Service including Haldex and Brake Fluids at 25,855 Miles in May 18.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, offering you complete confidence in your Investment. A pre delivery workshop check over is also carried out before handover to its new owner. Supported by a comprehensive warranty, offering you complete confidence and peace of mind in your Investment.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What The Press Say”
The S1 doesn’t have any direct rivals because it combines big hot hatch performance with a small hot hatch footprint, but it’s a very easy car to recommend nonetheless. Performance is very strong indeed but it doesn’t come at the expense of traction, since the S1 uses Quattro all-wheel drive, like all of Audi’s S models.
With four-wheel drive and a huge slug of torque – 273lb ft between 1600 and 3000rpm – the S1 is very rapid off the line. It’ll reach 62mph in an impressive 5.8 seconds, which is quicker than most hot hatches from the class above. The top speed is electronically limited to 155mph.
Watch the Video from the Highly Regarded Henry Catchpole for Evo Magazine: