- 2,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2019(19)
Here we have a Stunning Top of the Range Audi RS4 Avant, Quattro (All Wheel Drive), Sport Edition (Limited) with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the most sought after and arguably the best colour Stunning Nardo Grey with the Black RS Embossed, Quilted Leather/Alcantara Super Sport Bucket Seats First registered 19th July 2019 (19 Reg), Just 2,000 Miles with 1 Single Fastidious Enthusiast Owner from new, Pampered, Detailed, Ceramic Coated and PPF from New.
Released in 2019, Limited Edition with only 250 UK units available and hosted a range of options that were normally at huge cost, into one package. Retaining that fantastic 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo 450PS (444bhp) 600Nm Engine twinned with the Fantastic S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox, 0-62 is a blistering 3.9 Seconds, Top Speed limited to 155mph .
Sport Edition Added –
- 20-inch Peak Design or 20-inch five-twin-spoke anthracite (This one having the Stunning Peak Concave Milled 5 Spoke wheels)
- Black Styling Pack
- Black Audi Rings and RS Badges
- Nappa leather/Alcantara Upholstery with contrast Diamond Stitching (exclusive to Audi Sport Edition model)
- Piano Black Interior Inlays
- Sport Exhaust
- Panoramic Tilt/Slide Sunroof
- Privacy Glass with Rear Acoustic Glazing
Cost Options list –
- Sound and Comfort Pack (£1,295)
- Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- Reversing Camera
- Advanced Key
- Hill Hold Assist
- Also Benefits from a Ceramic Coating Detail, Front End, Load Area and Sills Paint Protection Film (PPF) Package (£1,500+)
- RS4 Derived Private Plate Included (£500)
Standard Specification Include:
- RS Wide Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts
- LED Headlights with RS Air Intake, Daytime Running Lights and High-Beam Assist
- LED Rear Lights with Signature Sweep
- Audi Quattro Sports Differential
- RS Sports Suspension
- RS Braking System
- Dual Exhaust System
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- DAB Radio
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- Audi Phone Box with Wireless Charging
- Audi Pre-Sense City
- Audi Side Assist
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear
- Cruise Control
- Super Sports Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Pneumatic Massage Function
- Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
- Black Headlining
- Deluxe 3-Zone Electronic Climate Control
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Electric Windows
- Power Operated Tailgate
- Door Sill Trims – Illuminated with RS4 Logo
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Not yet due its first service , Long Audi Factory Warranty Until May 2022.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The Audi RS4 Avant is a very quick estate – a curiously appealing car category but one without very many entrants, However, don’t think for one second that Audi has let its guard down due to a lack of competition. Oh no. With a new 2.9-litre turbocharged V6 under the bonnet, the RS4 certainly has the firepower to back up its IMSA-inspired aesthetics. This performance comes courtesy of a new turbocharged V6; an engine shared with the Porsche Panamera 4S. In normal use, it’s a smooth and refined unit that fades into the background, while in Dynamic mode it howls and parps as you want it to.
Audi does interiors very well and the RS4’s, based as it is on the latest A4’s, is no exception. It gets the kind of highlights that you’d expect a major car maker to add to a sporting variant, The driving position is also tough to fault, with plenty of seat and steering wheel adjustment and a comfortable seat that provides lots of upper back support. The seats are heavily bolstered to keep you in place in the bends, have adjustable lumbar support and even a massage function.
Audi’s top-spec Navigation Plus infotainment system comes as standard. The same goes for Virtual Cockpit, which replaces conventional dials with a 12.3in high-resolution digital display that can show regular instrumentation, sat-nav instructions or performance data. The infotainment system remains one of the best in the business.