- 4,100 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(67)
Here we have a Stunning Top of the Range Audi RS3 Quattro (All Wheel Drive) Sportback, with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the Understated Cost Option Floret Silver Metallic with the Black RS Embossed Leather Sports Seats. First registered 2nd January 2018 (67 Registration), Amazingly Low Genuine 4,100 Miles, in stunning condition throughout with only 2 Owners from New.
Current face lift model with Revised 2.5, 5 Cylinder Engine, all-new Aluminium Engine Block that is 26kg lighter than previous models, revised Fuel & Turbocharger System sees 400PS (395 bhp) twinned with the 7 Speed S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-62 is a blistering 4.1 Seconds, Top Speed limited to 155mph and a claimed combined 34 Mpg.
Pre WLTP Car, meaning now Gasoline Particular Filter (GPF/OPF) which various reviews has shown to strangle sound and performance, cost options are also limited on WLTP cars, where this car excels as you can see below.
Face-lift exterior with revised Bumpers, LED Headlights, Front Grill and LED Dynamic Rear Indicators. It is voted the best Hot Hatch currently and the benchmark to beat for all other manufacturers.
Over an already very high spec, this car has a nice Cost Options list:
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof (£1,075)
- Sound and Comfort Pack (£995)
- Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- Reversing Camera
- Advanced Key
- Hill Hold Assist
- Gloss Black Styling Design Pack (£950)
- Floret Silver Metallic (£575)
- Privacy Glass (£375)
- Red Brake Calipers (£325)
- Folding Exterior Mirrors (£275)
- That’s £4,570 in options!!
Standard Specification Include:
- RS Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts
- 19″ Rotor Design Alloys
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Lights with Signature Sweep
- RS Sports Suspension
- RS Braking System
- Dual Exhaust System
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- DAB Radio
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear
- Cruise Control
- Black Leather Sports Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
- Aluminium Race Inlays
- Black Headlining
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Conditioning
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- RS Illuminated Aluminium Door Inlays
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration
- Electric Windows
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Audi Service History, First Service carried out in April 2019 @3,756 Miles, Just Serviced for its new owner Jan 2020 @4,189 Miles. Long Audi Factory Warranty Until January 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The new 395bhp Audi RS3 makes light of the way we tend to think about new cars. In five-door Sportback trim, it is nothing short of the fastest-accelerating and most powerful hot hatchback you can currently buy and one of only two left on sale still to offer the mechanical richness of a multi-cylinder petrol engine.
The Audi RS3 has been at the forefront of the hot hatch arms race ever since the original made its debut in 2011. Now in its second generation it has stuck to the same mechanical template of muscular turbocharged five-cylinder engine up front, which sends its power to all four wheels. Aside from the outstanding engine, it’s the quattro all-wheel drive system and dual-clutch gearbox that helps the RS3 produce some pretty astounding performance figures.
The current car was treated to a refresh in 2017, which ran to numerous mechanical and setup changes, with Audi proclaiming it has significantly improved the RS3’s driving dynamics, as well as retaking its position as the most powerful hot hatch in the business.