- 3,250 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(68)
Here we have a Stunning Top of the Range Audi RS3 Quattro (All Wheel Drive) Saloon, with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the favourite Nardo Grey with Black RS Embossed Leather Sports Seats. First registered 18th September 2018 (68 Registration), Amazingly Low Genuine 3,250 Miles, in stunning condition throughout with 2 Owners from New.
Current face lift model with 400PS (395 bhp) twinned with the 7 Speed S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-62 is a blistering 4.1 Seconds, Top Speed limited to 155mph and a claimed combined 34 Mpg. It is the best Hot hatch currently and the bar to beat for all other manufacturers.
Over an already very high spec, this car has a nice Cost Options list –
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof (£1,075)
- Sound and Comfort Pack (£995)
- Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- Reversing Camera
- Advanced Key
- Hill Hold Assist
- Privacy Glass (£375)
- That’s £2,445 in options!!
Standard Specification Include:
- RS Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts
- 19″ Blade Design Alloys
- LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Lights with Signature Sweep
- RS Sports Suspension
- RS Braking System
- Dual Exhaust System
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- DAB Radio
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear
- Cruise Control
- Black Leather Sports Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
- Aluminium Race Inlays
- Black Headlining
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Conditioning
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- RS Illuminated Aluminium Door Inlays
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration
- Electric Windows
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Due to its age and Mileage it is not yet due its first service, Long Audi Factory Warranty Until September 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The Audi RS3 Saloon is a 400hp sports car you should consider if you’re looking for a fast four door but don’t want something as large as a Mercedes C63 or BMW M3.
Don’t go thinking the Audi will be slower than these cars just because it’s smaller, however – it’ll officially leap from 0-62mph in 4.1 seconds. That’s exactly the same as the Mercedes, 0.2 seconds faster than the M3 and half a second quicker than the similar-sized BMW M2. Thankfully, while massively fast, the Audi RS3 Saloon is also very easy to drive. All models come with Audi’s signature quattro four-wheel-drive system that’ll help you stay in control in slippery conditions and launch you out of corners as fast as Usain Bolt’s pet greyhound.
The Virtual Cockpit digital driver’s display, for example, comes as standard on this high-performance RS model. It replaces conventional analogue dials with a futuristic configurable screen and even gets a special RS mode that displays a huge rev-counter right in your eyeline.
The current car was treated to a refresh in 2017, which ran to numerous mechanical and setup changes, with Audi proclaiming it has significantly improved the RS3’s driving dynamics, as well as retaking its position as the most powerful hot hatch in the business.