- 19,400 Miles
- Year Built: 2017(67)
Here we have a Stunning Top of the Range Audi RS3 Quattro (All Wheel Drive) Saloon, with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the Stunning Cost Option Ara Blue Crystal Effect Paint with Black RS Embossed, Quilted Leather, Super Sport Bucket Seats. First registered 29th November 2017 (67 Registration), Just 19,400 Miles, in stunning condition throughout with 2 Owners from New and a Staggering Options List.
Current face lift model with Revised 2.5, 5 Cylinder Engine, all-new Aluminium Engine Block that is 26kg lighter than previous models, revised Fuel & Turbocharger System sees 400PS (395 bhp) twinned with the 7 Speed S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-62 is a blistering 4.1 Seconds, Top Speed limited to 155mph and a claimed combined 34 Mpg.
Pre WLTP Car, meaning now Gasoline Particular Filter (GPF/OPF) which various reviews has shown to strangle sound and performance, cost options are also limited on WLTP cars, where this car excels as you can see below.
Face-lift exterior with revised Bumpers, LED Headlights, Front Grill and LED Dynamic Rear Indicators. First time the RS3 has been seen in Saloon format. It is voted the best Hot Hatch currently and the benchmark to beat for all other manufacturers.
Over an already very high spec, this car has an unbelievable Cost Options list:
- Audi Ceramic Brake Kit, Ultra Rare! (£6,000)
- Top Speed De-Restriction to 174 Mph (£1,600)
- Drivers Assistance Package (£1,240)
- Audi Park Assistant Plus with Sensors Front and Rear
- Audi Pre-Sense Basic (Blind Spot Monitoring)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Keeping Assistant
- Predictive Pedestrian Protection
- Audi RS Sports Exhaust System from Dynamic Pack (£1,000)
- Magnetic (Mag Ride) Suspension (£995)
- Sound and Comfort Pack (£995)
- Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- Reversing Camera
- Advanced Key
- Extended Interior Lighting
- Hill Hold Assist
- Gloss Black Exterior Styling Design Pack (£950)
- 19″ Blade Alloys in Black Bi-colour with 8.5J Front Wheel Upgrade with 255 Width Tyre (£895)
- Matrix Headlights with LED Rear Lights and Signature Indicator Sweep (£895)
- Carbon Interior Inlay Package (£850)
- Super Sport Front Bucket Seats, finished in Quilted Leather with Grey Diamond Stitching (£795)
- Ara Blue Crystal Effect Paint (£775
- Privacy Glass (£375)
- Rear Side Airbags (£325)
- Folding Exterior Mirrors (£275)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (£250)
- Electric Lumbar Support (£250)
- High Beam Assist (£150)
- That is a staggering £18,615 in options!!
Standard Specification Include:
- RS Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts
- RS Sports Suspension
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- DAB Radio
- Heated Front Seats
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
- Black Headlining
- 2 Zone Climate Control with Air Conditioning
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- RS Illuminated Aluminium Door Inlays
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration
- Electric Windows
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Audi Service History, Completed Oct 18 @15,965 Miles and most recently for its new owner Dec 19 @19,400 Miles. Audi Factory Warranty Until November 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The Audi RS3 Saloon is a 400hp sports car you should consider if you’re looking for a fast four door but don’t want something as large as a Mercedes C63 or BMW M3.
Don’t go thinking the Audi will be slower than these cars just because it’s smaller, however – it’ll officially leap from 0-62mph in 4.1 seconds. That’s exactly the same as the Mercedes, 0.2 seconds faster than the M3 and half a second quicker than the similar-sized BMW M2. Thankfully, while massively fast, the Audi RS3 Saloon is also very easy to drive. All models come with Audi’s signature quattro four-wheel-drive system that’ll help you stay in control in slippery conditions and launch you out of corners as fast as Usain Bolt’s pet greyhound.
The Virtual Cockpit digital driver’s display, for example, comes as standard on this high-performance RS model. It replaces conventional analogue dials with a futuristic configurable screen and even gets a special RS mode that displays a huge rev-counter right in your eyeline.
The current car was treated to a refresh in 2017, which ran to numerous mechanical and setup changes, with Audi proclaiming it has significantly improved the RS3’s driving dynamics, as well as retaking its position as the most powerful hot hatch in the business.