- 8,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2017(67)
WOW!! The Pinnacle of Audi Engineering, Audi R8 V10 Plus, Quattro (All Wheel Drive), Coupe, with the amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox. Finished in the Outstanding Dynamite Red with Black Leather Bucket Seats. First registered 29th September 2017 (67), It has travelled a Low 7,500 Miles, Pre-Registered by Audi and then 1 Private owner since new.
Simply a 602bhp V10 (Shared with Lamborghini) Supercar twinned with the 7 Speed S-tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox meaning 0-62 is seen off in a blistering 3.2 Seconds, Top Speed an eye watering 205mph, with an exhaust note to match.
What’s the difference between the regular Audi R8 V10 and the R8 V10 Plus? Apart from the extra power? Sizeable 69bhp power hike aside, headline R8 V10 Plus upgrades include:
- 40kg weight reduction
- Ceramic brake discs
- Shorter gear ratios
- Stiffer suspension
- Fixed carbon rear wing
- Extra ‘Performance’ driving modes
The V10+ is already the Top of the Range and has a very high spec, this car also has a fantastic cost options list (inc Every Pack):
- Sports Plus Pack (£3,500)
- Sports Exhaust System
- Audi Magnetic (Mag) Ride
- Dynamic Steering
- Sound and Comfort Pack (£3,495)
- Bang and Olufsen Sound System
- Full Leather Package
- Illuminating R8 Door Sills
- Driver Assistance Pack (£650)
- Reverse Camera
- Cruise Control with Speed Limit
- Storage Pack (£250)
- 20″ Y Spoke Alloys in Gloss Black (£1,350)
- Alcantara Headlining (£1,350)
- That is £10,595 in options!! Giving a list price of £152,000.
Standard Specification Include:
- R8 V10 Plus Aggressive Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Fixed High Level Spoiler, Signature RS Honeycomb Grille and Side Skirts
- Quad Gloss Black Exhaust
- Carbon Diffusers Front and Rear
- Carbon Mirror Covers
- Carbon Spoiler
- LED Headlights with High Beam Assist and Daytime Running Lights.
- LED Rear Lights with Signature Sweep.
- Sports Suspension .
- Ceramic Braking System.
- Switchable Sport Exhaust System.
- Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode.
- Virtual Cockpit with R8-specific screen – 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
► R8 specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
- Advanced Key
- Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear.
- Sport Bucket Seats.
- Heated Front Seats.
- Flat Bottom Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift, Push Button Start and Drive Select.
- Matt Carbon Inlays
- Climate Control with Air Con
- LED Interior Lighting Package.
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration.
- Electric Windows.
- Auto Lights and Wipers.
- Fitted Carpet Mats
This example has Full Audi Service History being serviced at 3,347 Miles in June 2018, Audi Factory Warranty Until September 2020.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The difficult second album. Audi stunned us all back in 2007 when it launched the original R8. We wondered how a company with a patchy fast car history and no real sports car experience would pull off a mid-engined Porsche 911 rival, but somehow it did. The original R8 got better and better with age, culminating in the sublime V10+. This is the new version. The overall shape is immediately familiar, but the front and rear ends now show off an aggressive, angular form that works more effectively in person than it does on the page
The V10+ sits at the top of a two-model line-up, propped up by the V10. Power starts at 533bhp and rises to 602bhp – genuine supercar territory. Both versions deliver peak power at 8250rpm, which is pretty wild for such a big ten-cylinder unit, but they’ll actually spin on to 8700rpm before the limiter chimes. The engine, shared with the rampant Lamborghini Huracan, can now shut off five of its cylinders when cruising to save fuel. There’s also a coasting function incorporated into the transmission for the same reason.
The clever four-wheel drive system can divert 100 per cent of torque to either axle, while a limited-slip differential further apportions drive between the rear wheels. 62mph flashes by in 3.2 seconds in the V10+, while the V10 requires another two-tenths. Top speeds are 205mph and 198mph respectively.