- 8,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(68)
Here we have Audi’s Latest Flagship SUV Model, Released September 2018, Luxury Audi Q8 S Line, 50 TDI, Quattro (All Wheel Drive) Tiptronic Automatic gearbox, finished in the Stunning Cost Option Daytona Grey Pearl Metallic with Upgraded Full Black Valcona Leather Sports Seats. First registered 31st October 2018 (68), Amazingly Low 8,000 Miles, Just 1 Private Owner (Most were Audi Pre-Reg/Demo).
Latest Designation models, 50 TDI (282 bhp) twinned with the 8 Speed Tiptronic Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-62 is a quick 6.3 Seconds, Top Speed of 144mph and a Mild Hybrid 48 Volt System to give a claimed combined 41.5 Mpg. Absolutely full of the very latest Technology Audi has to offer, inside and outside. (SEE VIDEO BELOW)
Lovely Cost Options list Includes –
- Comfort and Sound Package (£1,895) –
- Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System
- 360 Degree Parking Camera with 3D View
- Extended Multi Colour LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- Advanced key (Keyless Entry + Start)
- Electric Luggage Compartment Cover
- Panoramic Sliding Glass Sunroof (£1,750)
- 22 In Parallel 5 Spoke Alloys (£1,500)
- Full Valcona leather (£1,250)
- Polished Oak (Grey) Dash Trim Finishing (£900)
- Daytona Grey Pearl Metallic (£750)
- Privacy Glass (£375)
- Flat-bottomed 3-spoke leather multi-function Sport steering wheel – with shift paddles (£375)
- Rear Bench Seat Plus 40/20/40 Tilt & Slide (£350)
- That’s £9,145 in options!! Giving over £74,000 List Price
Extensive Standard Specification Includes –
- S-Line Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Spoiler, Signature Grille and Side Skirts
- Frame less Doors
- Matrix LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Lights with Extended Bar Style
- Lighting Animation Front and Rear
- Signature Sweep Indicators Front and Rear
- Adaptive Air Suspension
- Driver Profiles
- Audi Drive Select – ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’, ‘Dynamic’ and an ‘Individual’ mode
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with 12.3” full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver. Displays the following:
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
- New Large LCD Screen Multi Media System (MMI Plus)
- Large LCD Screen Climate Control and Touchpad
- Audi Phonebox with Wireless Charging
- DAB Radio
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system
- Electric Black Leather/Alcantara Sports Seats, with Lumber Extension
- Heated Front Seats
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
- Darkened Aluminium Inlays
- Black Headlining
- Illuminating Door Sills
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Electric Windows
- Privacy Glass
- Power Tailgate
- Heated Electric Folding Mirrors
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Audi Service History, First Service completed Oct 19 @6,925 Miles, Long Audi Factory Warranty Until November 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
The Audi Q8 is one of the most imposing SUVs on sale. Its super aggressive styling means it looks more ready to devour an unsuspecting hatchback. There are big arches, fantastical feature lines, funky LED lighting and some bulging wheel arches. Boring it is not. The frameless doors are actually really very neat, and unique in the segment.
The all-new Q8 sits at the top of Audi’s SUV range in terms of prestige, it also brings a sloping roofline, a wider stance and the most aggressive front end yet seen on an Audi.
The Audi Q8 comes with one of the most high-tech interiors of any luxurious SUV with the fancy three-screen infotainment system. Audi’s Virtual Cockpit digital instruments are standard, allowing you to customise what information is displayed directly in front of you. And the material quality throughout the interior beats rivals hands down.
There’s a raft of kit as standard even on the S-Line: 21-inch alloys, air suspension, eight-speed automatic ‘box, quattro, Matrix LED lights, leather seats, climate, MMI-Plus, parking plus, active safety tech, and the rest.
As well as the greater amount of tech, software and screens, the interior still looks as clean, fuss-free, modern and appealing as other Audi models, while the materials and finish are just as high-quality as ever.
The Q8’s party trick is its lights. The columns of LEDs that make up its rear lights and front DLRs animate, creating patterns at all four corners of the car every time you lock and unlock it. It’s totally pointless, but there’s no doubt it adds a sense of occasion whenever you approach the Q8.
The Audi Q8’s vast size means you sit very high up and get a great view out over traffic.The seats are excellent front and rear, there’s acres of space in the back and a decent boot.
All cars get 48-volt mild hybrid tech, which is basically a little lithium-ion battery in the boot that feeds a water-cooled steroidal starter motor up front, a system that allows for engine coasting off-throttle, extended and improved (as well as smoother) stop/start function and reduced turbo lag. And it recoups, too, so you end up with pretty decent mpg and CO2 figures (41.5mpg combined, 178g/km) considering the size of the thing.