- 25,250 Miles
- Year Built: 2018(67)
Here we have a Stunning Audi A4 Avant Black Edition, optional Quattro (All Wheel Drive) and amazing S-Tronic Automatic gearbox finished in the Stunning Glacier White Metallic with the Half Leather Sports Seats. First registered 22nd January 2018 (67 Registration), lovely Condition Inside and Out, 25,250 Miles with 2 Owners from New.
MY17 Facelift Audi A4 Avant in the Top of the Range Black Edition Spec (based on S-line), Optional Quattro and 7 Speed S-Tronic Semi Automatic Gearbox, 2.0 TDI 190PS Engine, meaning 0-62 is a respectable 7.4 Seconds, Top Speed 143mph and an amazing claimed combined 62.8 Mpg,
This car has a nice options list –
- S-Tronic 7 Speed Auto Gearbox (£1,530)
- Quattro All Wheel Drive (£1,430)
- Black Edition over the S-Line (£1,400)
- Black 18″ Cross Spoke Alloys
- Black Exterior Pack inc – Grilles, Front air intake, Rear Diffuser, Mirrors, Window Frames and Roof Rails
- Flat-bottomed Multi-function Sport Steering Wheel
- Inlays in Piano black
- Privacy Glass
- Acoustic Glass on Front Side Windows
- Technology Package (£1,395)
- Larger Infotainment System
- MMI Navigation Plus
- Integrated navigation with 3D map display
- Dynamic route guidance
- Jukebox hard drive memory
- Audi Connect Infotainment Services
- Audi Phone Box with wireless charging
- Glacier White Metallic (£645)
- Audi Virtual Cockpit, 12.3” Colour Digital Display (£450) –
► Vehicle/engine speed
► 3D Satellite Navigation map
► Radio/media information
► Driver assistance systems
► All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
- That’s £6,850 in options!
Standard S-Line Equipment –
- Sports Styling with unique Bumpers, Spoiler and Side Skirts
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Signature Sweep Rear Indicators
- Sports Suspension
- Twin Tailpipe Exhaust
- Audi Colour Multi Media Interface (MMI) –
- 3D Satellite Navigation map
- Radio/media information
- Driver assistance systems
- All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
- Audi Sound System
- Bluetooth Telephone Integration
- DAB Radio
- Audi Parking System Plus – acoustic and visual park assist system for the front and rear
- Cruise Control
- Sports S logo Front Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- Black Headlining
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Paddle Shift
- Deluxe 3 Zone Climate Control with Air Conditioning
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- Auto Dimming Frame-less Rear Mirror
- Electric Windows
- Privacy Glass
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Power Tailgate
- Keyless Go
- Illuminated Sill Trims
- Fitted Carpet Mats
Full Audi Service History, Audi Approved Used Check at 9,203 Miles, serviced in March 2018 at 17,951 Miles. Recent set of Factory spec tyres fitted all round, Long Audi Factory Warranty until January 2021.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
Black Edition features a set of 19-inch alloy wheels, There’s also black surrounds for the door mirrors, front grille, air intakes and windows, while Avant models also gain black roof rails. Black side skirts and a black rear spoiler complete the visual additions, while Audi has also added tinted, noise-reducing acoustic side window glass as standard.
Sport models get an upgraded steering wheel, heated leather seats and a larger seven-inch driver info display (the Virtual Cockpit is still optional), while S-Line cars swap the usual leather and cloth upholstery mix with leather and Alcantara, plus add seat heating.
There are two engines to choose from in the Ultra range: 148bhp and 187bhp versions of the familiar 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel. Paired with a the seven-speed dual-clutch automatic alternative returns identical combined fuel economy and emissions figures of 70.6mpg and the 187bhp version isn’t far behind at 68.9mpg and 106g/km. You can buy the lowered-powered car in either SE or Sport spec, whereas the pokier variant comes only in Sport. Both achieve their commendable parsimony with the help of low-resistance tyres on 17in wheels and 20mm-lowered Sport suspension borrowed from the S line range.
Despite its marginal economy losses, the 187bhp Ultra – just £900 more expensive but 1.3sec quicker to 62mph – offers the more attractive formula.