- 2,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2019(19)
Here we have the Ultimate Benchmark Luxury Saloon, Latest Face-Lift 2019 Mercedes S400D L (LWB) AMG Line, Premium Plus, Executive, 9G Automatic, finished in the Stunning Ruby Black Metallic with Executive Black Nappa leather Trim. First Registered 6th March 2019, a Mere Genuine 2,000 miles, Mercedes Registered from new. VAT Qualifying.
Where to start ? Revised for 2018, with the SE model deletion, the previously higher cost AMG Line became the benchmark. New Engines using In-line Technology instead of the old V6, Revised Bumpers, Grilles, Headlights and Rear lights for cosmetics, New LCD Dashboard and Mousepad Steering Wheel on the inside, gave this model a truly Modern feel. Premium Plus Pack adds the highest specification pack and the Executive Pack adds to the comfort levels for your rear seat passengers, for full details see below.
New design Euro6 and ULEZ complaint, in-line 6 Cylinder Engines, this car having the higher power output 400D 335bhp/516Lbs engine (+53bhp/73Lbs over the 350D Model), twinned with the 9 Speed Automatic Gearbox, meaning 0-60 is a swift for its size 5.4 Seconds, 155Mph Top Speed (Limited) and a claimed Combined of 41.5Mpg (Just 1mpg less than the 350D). Also worth note, on collection of the car from Mercedes, real world driving, over 100 Miles of Friday stop start traffic and some motorway, we achieved 41 Mpg average.
Huge Cost options over an already superior standard spec:
Premium Plus Pack (£6,695)
Executive Pack (£4,600)
- Twin Panoramic Glass Sunroof, with Electric Blinds and Front Tilt/Slide.
- Comfort Heated/Cooled Ventilated Front Seats
- Front Seat Comfort package – Dynamic Seats that Hug when Cornering, Various Back Massage Programmes to suit the Individual
- Passenger Seat Adjustment from the Driver Side
- Burmester surround sound system – 13 speakers and 9-channel DSP amplifier with total output of 590W
- 360°camera – Includes Remote Parking Assist
- Soft Closing aid for Doors and Bootlid
- AIR-BALANCE package – Fragrance generator with perfume flask in glove compartment; improved filter system between intake and distribution system; oxygen ioniser in side air duct.
- ENERGIZING Comfort – Intelligent cross-linking of all comfort systems. Drivers can choose out of 6 different expert configured programs for activation and relaxation, depending on their personal needs
Driver Assistance Package (£1,695)
- Electrically-operated rear seats with memory function
- Comfort Heated/Cooled Ventilated Rear Seats
- Tilting Backrest angle adjustable up to 37°
- Luxury rear head restraints with additional comfort cushion
- Roller Electric Blind package for rear and side windows
- THERMOTRONIC – luxury Separated Rear Digital climate control,
- DISTRONIC Active Distance Assist (Radar) – Controls the distance to vehicles in front up to a speed of 131mph and if necessary brakes the vehicle with up to 50% of the maximum braking power, then resuming acceleration afterwards.
- Active Steering Assist – Helps the driver keep the vehicle in the centre of its lane on straight stretches of road or slight bends.
- Active Speed Limit Assist – Adopts to new speed limits detected via traffic sign recognition and automatically sets speed for DISTRONIC
- Active Braking Assist with Cross-Traffic Function and Congestion emergency braking function – Can help to avoid or lessen the consequences of accidents with vehicles in front as well as crossing vehicles and pedestrians
- Evasive Steering Assist – Able to support the driver with making an evasive manoeuvre when, in a situation of danger, he/she decides to avoid a pedestrian who has been detected by the system
- Active Blind Spot Assist – Warns the driver of vehicles in the blind spot during a lane change and can help to avoid a collision by means of one-sided brake application
- Active Lane Keeping Assist – Warns the driver when they unintentionally leave their lane and can use one-sided brake applications to help manoeuvre the vehicle back into its lane
- PRE-SAFE PLUS – Able to initiate preventive measures to protect occupants against an impending rear impact, including warning traffic following behind, activating the seat belt tensioners or applying the brakes when the vehicle is stationary
- Route-based speed adaptation – Adjusts speed before curves, roundabouts, junctions, toll roads. Allows for smoother and more accurate functionality of several driving assistant systems
- 20″AMG Alloys (£945)
- Privacy Glass (£345)
- Total Options Cost a Staggering £14,820.
Enormous Standard Spec, including –
- AMG Body Styling with unique Bumpers, Grilles and Side Skirts.
- AIRMATIC Air Suspension with Level Adjustment and Adaptive Damping System
- Dynamic Ride Selection.
- Multi-Beam LED Intelligent Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Lights
- High Beam Assist
- Keyless Entry and Start
- Electric Steering Wheel Adjustment with Easy Access and Memory
- Black Nappa Leather Comfort Electric Seats with memory
- Black Headlining.
- Black Popular Wood Trim
- New Configurable TFT Colour Drivers Display with Sat Nav, Media and Various Vehicle Status Displays.
- Flat Bottom, Multi-function Steering Wheel with Mousepad Touch Control Buttons
- Comand Online Satellite Navigation
- High-resolution colour display, touchpad, hard disk drive (HDD) navigation with 3D map display, Live Traffic Information and European map data updates free of charge for the first three years. Single CD/DVD, Speed Limit Assist, Traffic Sign Assist and LINGUATRONIC voice control. Mercedes me connect services, emergency call system.
- Smartphone integration mirrorlink
- Apple Carplay
- DAB Radio
- Wireless charging system for mobile devices
- Bluetooth Phone Integration
- 2 Rear USB Ports
- Active Parking Assist including PARKTRONIC and Reversing Camera
- Park Sensors Front and Rear with Visual Display
- Collision Warning System with brake assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition and Display
- 3 Zone Luxury Climate Control with Air Con
- Electric Folding and Heated Door Mirrors
- Electric Windows
- Auto Lights and Wipers
- Illuminating Door Sills
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Mercedes Puddle Lights With Logo Projection
- Fitted AMG Carpet Mats
Not Yet due its first Service. Long Mercedes Factory Warranty Until 6th March 2022. VAT QUALIFYING.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
When Mercedes-Benz sets out to make a new S-Class, it sets itself a simple if somewhat daunting brief: to make the best car in the world. No half measures. No modest ambitions. The millions of hours and euros the company spends on research and development are, it’s true, for the good of the range as a whole, but Mercedes’ most advanced technologies receive their debuts here, on what is the flagship of industry flagship models.
The Mercedes S-Class is easily the best car in its class, but it also shows up much more expensive models with its sublime ride, expansive tech package and luxurious interior. It’s supremely comfortable while still being good to drive, and the new straight-six diesel engine is more powerful, smoother and quieter than the previous V6.
The S-Class is famous for being a tech leader in the car industry, as well as a core model for Mercedes. It’s used as a test bed for the brand, as features filter down into lesser models over the years. A new set of bumpers, lights and a fresh grille are the main exterior changes that help the car to look a little newer
The two biggest reasons to love the S-Class, however, are its ride and its technology. Even on bumpy British roads, the big Mercedes is one of the most comfortable ways to travel from A to B. It’s not floaty or bouncy, and instead, the suspension soaks up dips and bumps as if they simply weren’t there.
The Mercedes S-Class’s interior is everything you expect it to be and more. On space, it offers more than a metre of maximum second-row legroom and 920mm of headroom. Our long-wheelbase test car is all about the back seat, though – and unsurprisingly there’s more legroom than you’d know what to do with, along with some very comfortable seats. The build quality inside is superb, and the materials are excellent as well.
The dash’s two huge instrument and display screens are all clarity and logic. Said screens are set in beautifully worked leather, wood and metal, and most ergonomics are just-so. Those familiar with Merc will notice the new steering wheel, with its touchpads and cruise control, erm, controls.
Without a doubt the benchmark big luxury saloon, the one Audi, BMW, Lexus, Cadillac and even Jaguar and Maserati must define themselves by and be measured against.