- 11,000 Miles
- Year Built: 2016(66)
Just in time for Summer, Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK, finished in the lovely Solid White with Black Hood and Black Sports Seats. First registered 1st September 2016 (66 Registration), It is beautiful condition of course with just 11,000 Miles and 2 Owners from New.
The 718 Boxster S is the newest generation, Rear Wheel Drive, Mid Mounted, 2.5 Turbo Engine, 350 Bhp, twinned with the Porsche Double Clutch PDK Gearbox means 0-60 is a very quick 4.4 Seconds and it will carry on to 177Mph. Claimed Combined figure if 38.7 Mpg.
Some lovely cost options on this car –
- PDK Gearbox (£2,000)
- Porsche Communication Module with Satellite Navigation (PCM) (£1,052)
- 20″ Carrera S Alloys (£1,700) in Satin Black (£615)
- Electric Front Seats With memory (£1,599)
- Bi Xenon Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) £1,397.
- Park Assist Front and Rear with Reverse Camera (£1,044)
- Carbon Interior Trim (£888)
- Heated Front Seats (£284)
- Guards Red Seat Belts (£179)
- Porsche Crested Head Rests (£138)
- Cost Options Total (£10,896)
Standard Spec Includes –
- Boxster S Body Styling
- Sports Suspension
- Performance Braking System
- Twin Centre Exit Exhaust System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Rear Lights
- Sports Seats
- Sports Driving Mode
- Multi Display Drivers Cluster with Colour Display for Trip Computer, Nav, Media
- Colour Touch Screen Multi Media System
- Porsche Mobile Phone Preparation
- Bluetooth Interface
- Digital Climate Control
- Air Con
- Electric Roof
- Electric Windows
- Electric Steering Column
- Electric Raising Rear Spoiler
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Full Porsche Service History having a Porsche 111 Point check with report in March 2018 @6,573 Miles and its first (2 Yearly) service carried out in March 2018 at 9,367 Miles. Porsche Factory Warranty Until September 2019. Will come fitted with New Factory Spec Rear tyres for its new owner.
All of our sales cars undergo an Inspection before being placed on sale, a pre-delivery workshop check is also carried out before a car leaves us for its new owner and a HPI Clear Certificate is also provided too of course.
Call the Showroom on 01384 442369, or Andy 07769 298268 for further Information or to arrange a viewing.
Finance packages available for Business users and Private purchasers that can be tailored to suit your Individual requirements.
Part Exchanges welcome too of course.
“What the Press Say”
it’s still the best car in the class to drive by a country mile.
It stops and steers and does all the good chassis stuff that we know the Boxster can deliver without so much as breaking sweat. Measurable performance is improved. Power is up in all models, while torque is both up and more accessible within the rev range. This is what the Boxster was built to do and it does it very well indeed. Both its performance and the way it goes around corners are superb.
Both the standard and ‘S’ Boxster models receive new styling keeping the 718 in line with the current Porsche design language, meanwhile most of the interior updates seen on the 911 have also been carried across. Inside, it’s more of a facelift than a complete engineering overhaul, but the changes are positive. The infotainment screen is now flush-fitting, faster-reacting and more sensitive to inputs, the driving position is still spot on and you have a choice of manual and PDK gearboxes.